Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Come come we hold hand and wait together.... *keep fingers crossed everything smooth from now on*

Congrats on getting married! *blur just realised you just got married* :)

din realise ur agent manage to get u 16oct. if she manage to do so, means she is seha registered after all. but i wonder y she tried to get a later 1st appt date. usually agent will wanna complete de transaction asap so dey can get their commission fast too :unsure:

wa..love the layout of your flat. A square layout is always good.

which part of the east side is your flat at?

hehe thanks thanks. Simei :) This was the layout my mom fell in love with. My dad will only go for square layout. he said odd shape bad for fengshui... that's why we have a tough time looking..

Ya lor, the layout is good esp with the square arrangement & best is the kitchen. can even have a kitchen island

You're right hor... but we wun have ba. cos we rarely use the kitchen. rarely cook. so the basic necessities will do :)

din realise ur agent manage to get u 16oct. if she manage to do so, means she is seha registered after all. but i wonder y she tried to get a later 1st appt date. usually agent will wanna complete de transaction asap so dey can get their commission fast too :unsure:

Nopies I think she isn't I just went to examine her card. when we signed the option she got another experienced agent to come and fill in the form (which I also know how to fill) and that agent's card got all the accreditation seals. so I think... maybe borrow that agent's name to log in the application yesterday. cos same company ma. then maybe they same team or what... help each other. sometimes agents do that ba.

:) But it's still wait wait wait :)

hi there, was trying to finish reading your blog but gave up after many pages ;p

for your kitchen, i suggest that the fridge be next to the bin instead

nearer to the door, easier to just grab drink and out again

also, ideally it'll be to have fridge > sink > stove

so that you take out food from fridge, prepare in sink and cook in stove :notti:

then hor then hor, you got five of you but table only sit four? :dunno:

Applefreak.. you read my blog wor?! lol *SHOCK* My blog dates back 2-3 years... very long liao... anyway the starting not nice one very sad sad one. :)

You're right about the grab drink and get out part le... mm Have to rearrange the stuff. But now my kitchen is also fridge>stove>sink. haha dunno why. previous owner put like that.

Oh. Cos ah we rarely sit down eat together. Tell you something stupid.

Cos usually my bro and I, we'll eat in front of the TV or the com. So during CNY, after we tossed the raw fish salad, my bro and I decided to be a bit more filial that day (cos CNY ma) then we scooped and sat at the table... then... MY PARENTS scooped a bowl of salad each and ran off to their bedroom to watch DVD, leaving us THERE! *pengs*

hehe Cos my sis usually not ard and we eat out/buy food back so the kitchen will hardly be used.

Thanks for your suggestion le! *back to drawing board*

Kitchen Version 2

kitchen2jpg.jpg

kitchen23d.jpg

After I did this version... then I realised... someone on the forum said that must leave space around the fridge... lol alamak

Edited by pinkpetter

VERSION 3

I think this layout is the best liao... mmm but have to have another partition... :(

kitchen3jpg.jpg

kitchen33djpg.jpg

in beech and stone-brown worktop

kitchenv3v2jpg.jpg

White w black base and aluminium worktop

Edited by pinkpetter

:sport-smiley-004: Yay Yay YAy :sport-smiley-004:

I bugged her out of bed to get 16th Oct!! We've got 16th OCT!!!

*talking to myself* Feeling super happy now. hahahahahahhaa

jpgoffloorplan_s.jpg

Wow ur new home is big. any plans to hack down any of the rooms? :sport-smiley-018:

Wow ur new home is big. any plans to hack down any of the rooms? :sport-smiley-018:

:) Nope. Cos there's 5 of us. And the kids (us) are all grown liao so have our own rooms ba. But will take down the balcony glass and level out the balcony to make the living look bigger ;)

eh, your version 3 hor, the cabinet next to the fridge how to access?

why not consider just build one straight row of cabinets

then put the fridge next to the kitchen entrance? :dunno:

btw got pix of your new place or not?

me love pix :dribble: :dribble:

I think your first draft is good but instead of half height divider, you can opt for a glass panel as divider for the wash area so it will look seamless. Half height divider would be good at the sink area. The fridge located there is not too far from stove & dining table. Easier this way for cooking & near accessibility.

eh, your version 3 hor, the cabinet next to the fridge how to access?

why not consider just build one straight row of cabinets

then put the fridge next to the kitchen entrance? :dunno:

btw got pix of your new place or not?

me love pix :dribble: :dribble:

hehehhe the last cabinet next to the sink is a corner one ... the one door will allow you to reach in?

Cos my dad thinking of putting some racks there... dunno for what. hahaha so that's why my designs dun occupy that wall :)

Hi all,

new here.

your flat looks like executive leh. :)

hehe it's a 5 room. but fewer of the 5-rooms we saw had this layout. which makes it perfect for us to have 4 bedrooms. :) we all fell in love with the layout. :)

I think your first draft is good but instead of half height divider, you can opt for a glass panel as divider for the wash area so it will look seamless. Half height divider would be good at the sink area. The fridge located there is not too far from stove & dining table. Easier this way for cooking & near accessibility.

for some wierd reason dad also likes the first one. my mom as long as she has her washing area she can't care less. mmmm glass panel will make the place look more spacious hor... mm but it'll be more ex? cos need the good quality glass.. mm Will consider. Thanks!!!