Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

Thanks bubble-ling... I prolly need to go do something else today to keep spirits up..

dun worry. definitely there's ID who will be more den willing to take up ur proj. u shuld consider dropping off tat ID u juz met

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I've always believed strongly that it's the service that counts, especially since so many IDs/contractors offer more or less the same thing. He has clearly shown little interest in doing your business since he didn't even bother doing a bit of homework...clearly not worth it...just strike him off your list.

No need to feel upset... I'm sure a good ID will come your way soon. Hugz :)

Thank you mmycheng... :)

Happier now. Thanks to you all. And now... besides the one ID I have on hand and a contractor I shall concentrate on contractors liao. Such simple stuff I dun think need to bother IDs... And I'll be free during that period to watch over so should be ok.

*tears dry liao, time to move on*

No regrets, its better to see the true colur now then mid way through the reno! By then too late.

Cheers!

Mm i know what you mean. you're right... later on might be too late... :)

hehe actually by the time urs start, mine should be completing liao... usually 2nd appt is 6-8 weeks from 1st. i think i was just very lucky to get 5weeks cos contra and 3 owners involved so maybe the other party pushed it through very hard..

Hi...

Your layout is very nice.

Read the part on the bad ID you countered. I'd also come across a few IDs that don't bother to read the detail non floor plans that I'd sent them. And can call me to tell them what I want. After meeting up with them, and go thru' the requirement etc, either come back with a quotation with things that I don't need or leave out things that I need, or didn't get back to me at all. So really wasted a lot of time in searching for a good one.

I think you can save quite some $$ by looking for individual contractors to do up the individual items that you need.

Nice planning of kitchen. What software u used?

All the best in your search in a good and reliable contractor. Hope to see more pictures soon. :)

Hi...

Your layout is very nice.

Read the part on the bad ID you countered. I'd also come across a few IDs that don't bother to read the detail non floor plans that I'd sent them. And can call me to tell them what I want. After meeting up with them, and go thru' the requirement etc, either come back with a quotation with things that I don't need or leave out things that I need, or didn't get back to me at all. So really wasted a lot of time in searching for a good one.

I think you can save quite some $$ by looking for individual contractors to do up the individual items that you need.

Nice planning of kitchen. What software u used?

All the best in your search in a good and reliable contractor. Hope to see more pictures soon. :)

Thanks!! Ya I also had a few IDs who gave me weird quotations. then when I email them to say that their quotation included too many things which I dun wan... then they revised.. and SEND ME THE SAME THING?! lol *faints*

MmmM Am measuring options now though I do prefer having to deal with one person only... mm Thanks for that suggestion though :)

I use the Ikea planner thing la. Easy easy to use. Just wanted to see what the layout and colour scheme would look like.

I hope to put up more pics too. haha :)

whahah Very excited so just decided to post and entertain myself. Tomorrow I get to go the flat! It's not "completed" yet but the owner agreed to let us go in and take photos! Whooohooo finally can scrutinised it when it is vacant and confirm what we REALLY need to do! Whoohoo