Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

Just ask for tempered glass & it can be a single panel, not a full glass wash area though. You can ask for a quote with the items you like for the basic renovation to be done. No need to sign up with the contractor or ID first, you can still do comparisons of quotes from others too. Just see what can be taken out if it exceeds your budget.

for some wierd reason dad also likes the first one. my mom as long as she has her washing area she can't care less. mmmm glass panel will make the place look more spacious hor... mm but it'll be more ex? cos need the good quality glass.. mm Will consider. Thanks!!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Just ask for tempered glass & it can be a single panel, not a full glass wash area though. You can ask for a quote with the items you like for the basic renovation to be done. No need to sign up with the contractor or ID first, you can still do comparisons of quotes from others too. Just see what can be taken out if it exceeds your budget.

Yup. But i'm beginning to notice... customizing my own reno plans... seem to end up with similiar pricing as the packages people provide. cos when they customise then they make it so ex that you might as well take their package. SIGHHH

*headache*

i guess i just like the fridge to be standalone

coz it gives flexibility to change the size of the fridge

both version 1 and 2 limits the size of the fridge

i.e. if you get a big fridge down, it'll look funny when you downsize. but if you get a small fridge, then you will have no room for a bigger fridge next time :dunno:

i guess i just like the fridge to be standalone

coz it gives flexibility to change the size of the fridge

both version 1 and 2 limits the size of the fridge

i.e. if you get a big fridge down, it'll look funny when you downsize. but if you get a small fridge, then you will have no room for a bigger fridge next time :dunno:

MMm I like a free standing fridge also, against the wall of course. Somehow I worry that the heat from the fridge spoils things ard them. Esp cabinets which aren't very hardy these days. As for the flexibility issue hehe we'll always keep to a small one. :) cos never cook so dun have much stuff to keep. :)

MmMm maybe will see to how can adjust.. mm

it's not the fridge that spoils things around

it's things around that spoils the fridge

it might still work but will require more energy to keep things cold

i like big fridge coz can put a lot a lot of drinks :notti:

haha YUP! We love it too that's why it took us such a long time to find and short time to decide. :)

haha. i oso love standalone fridge. tat y i oso have a fridge standing out of no where with no fridge base. this way i can upsize/downsize anytime i feel like it :sport-smiley-003:

nowadays fridges comes with 'legs'

it's basically four knobs to adjust for uneven floors

kitchen floors always slant towards one side to aid in water flow

so you got to adjust the fridge to stand straight, if not will spoil easily

if you raise the fridge high enough, no need for fridge base :notti:

Got a few quotations liao... some contractors from friends' recommendations some from the forummers here. Walked into one's office ytd and found him quite nice. But so far all off our budget. Back to the drawing board for us.

FYI We're doing the designing ourselves wor so that can save money :) haha

Popped by some wholesale tile shops to see on our own...

Tiles-250r340L.jpg

White Homo tiles which we intend to use for the living. Picture not so clear. Pai seh.

Left side one is less shiny but a little whiter cost $2.50/psf

Right side is shinier at $3.40/psf .. mm

tiles3-250.jpg

tiles4-250.jpg

Grey tiles for the kitchen cos we're thinking of having red cabinets. Tot the contrast will be nice. We liked black tiles but were afraid that it'll be a bit dark. Anyway the tile on top is slightly rougher and darker than the one below. Seems that my family prefer the one below. Both less than $3/psf

tiles1-3.jpg

Fell in love with this tile. It has waves! Tot it'll look SO NICE on the toilet wall. It comes in white and neon green also which was FANTASTIC! But... we're not doing the toilets. hahaha so I can just dream dream dream

When I went to the tile shop I think I nearly hyperventilated. I LOVED so many tiles. URGHHH

Some pictures I've been collecting... mmm to use as ideas ba.

I joined www.ikeafans.com seems like a place useful for cheaper ideas!

2_2921DSCN1260.jpg

2_bed.jpg

1_Media_Room_009.jpg

1_DSCF8307.JPG

1_Nov29_004.jpg

Edited by pinkpetter