Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

Mine slightly bigger, 12 years old flat in Bukit Merah View. Hehe, planning to start my t-blog soon. Bz shopping my stuffs liao, me another keong chong spider .... :notti:

Yeah, quite a lots of carpentry work : - TV Console-Living room & MRB , WIW-MBR, wardrode - Common room, divider - dinning area, shoe rack.

Shower screen for toilets & replacment both toilet. Nothing much for the kitchen.

Still sourcing for ID or contractor with my tight budget..... :(

Likewise :) mm you will get your flat one week before me.

Honestly you dun seem to be doing very much what. Maybe find a reliable carpenter and get him to do all the woodwork for you?

Either that or a contractor ba. But if no wetworks like hacking and tiling then just a carpenter will do. Then the rest like the replacement of toilet... when you go and buy your toilet, you persuade the guy to do installation for you.

Cos you aren't doing the flooring, not overhauling the toilets and NOT doing the kitchen. LOL then I really don't see why it should be so expensive.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Not actually, I'm letting the seller to stay for one month after 2nd appt so getting my keys oni in Dec'08. Targetting to move in before CNY.

Yeah, thinking of getting carpenter, can't afford with such high price quoted!!!!

Some many things to sources - Carpentry, Electrician, lighting, furnitures , hob, tv ......... headache :help:

Eh pinkpetter, I salute you lor. Your reno have not even began and your forum subject already 4 pages liao. By the time it's finished, I think hor...maybe 40 pages liao. Very difficult for newbies to read from beginning to end lor. :rolleyes: kekeke Just some light comments to lighten the tension of new forummers (if any). Plus I must also contribute to this topic to pro-long it mah :sport-smiley-018: Nonetheless, congrats on your new journey.

Eh pinkpetter, I salute you lor. Your reno have not even began and your forum subject already 4 pages liao. By the time it's finished, I think hor...maybe 40 pages liao. Very difficult for newbies to read from beginning to end lor. :rolleyes: kekeke Just some light comments to lighten the tension of new forummers (if any). Plus I must also contribute to this topic to pro-long it mah :sport-smiley-018: Nonetheless, congrats on your new journey.

wahhahaha no le you must see ladyluck one... hers more power. :P ok la ok la my reno going to start soon. getting keys in less than 3 weeks. Whooohooo! But then still haven't confirm a contractor. *headache*

Not actually, I'm letting the seller to stay for one month after 2nd appt so getting my keys oni in Dec'08. Targetting to move in before CNY.

Yeah, thinking of getting carpenter, can't afford with such high price quoted!!!!

Some many things to sources - Carpentry, Electrician, lighting, furnitures , hob, tv ......... headache :help:

Oops din see your answer the other day. MmM ok la dun worry. Your carpentry should be easily solved one ba. You try approaching carpenters/contractors to quote you. Meanwhile collect some pictures and see whose stuff you like then you can pass on to your people to do for you.

Rem to change toilet bowl! :) For hygiene purposes. :)

very BIG living hall!

and the floor tiles is so cute ler hahaha

Wah floor tiles so lousy I see liao *faints*

Yup living hall is big that's why parents fell in love with it. And it'll be bigger once it's pushed out to the balcony. :) That's the one thing I look forward to wor.

Hi! Take your time to search for IDs/ contractors. I met up with almost 10 of them and requested countless quotations before deciding on contractor instead of ID. Btw I tot if change toilet bowl will affect the flooring also?

Hi! Take your time to search for IDs/ contractors. I met up with almost 10 of them and requested countless quotations before deciding on contractor instead of ID. Btw I tot if change toilet bowl will affect the flooring also?

hahaha that's what the ID tell us also le. But I've witness for myself.. the installation people come and change the toilet bowl in my current house and nothing is spoilt. They came in and went out with the old one is less than 10 minutes...

hahaha that's what the ID tell us also le. But I've witness for myself.. the installation people come and change the toilet bowl in my current house and nothing is spoilt. They came in and went out with the old one is less than 10 minutes...

Haha ok now I know. I was still worried next time my toilet bowl spoil then my floor tiles gone case!

wah...ur flat is really hugh...is it 5-rm or EA???

Have u consider tearing down the kitchen wall and placing an island cabinet like a dry kitchen? Any structural wall in the way?

Haha ok now I know. I was still worried next time my toilet bowl spoil then my floor tiles gone case!

haha so dun be bluffed ok? :)

u got a big and nice floor plan pink....:)

Thanks! Mom and Dad really HUNTED for this layout. :)

i mean this one ,very full of art, the tiler must be the best in town :notti::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

haha poor quality tiles crack until like that lor. So I vow that cannot put tiles that are too cheap. :P

wah...ur flat is really hugh...is it 5-rm or EA???

Have u consider tearing down the kitchen wall and placing an island cabinet like a dry kitchen? Any structural wall in the way?

huge? haha blurss has a 132sqm 5"I" 10 sqm bigger than mine!! :jawdrop:

hehehe But it is quite big la. enough for us. Mine is a 5 room lor :) Corner end unit.

We don't cook so intend to have a basic kitchen :)