Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kuwie

Aircon Compressor

need advise on aircon compressor. My neighbour staying above me, their compressor unit keeps on letting go water, sometimes alot, sometimes droplets. Because my compressor unit is directly under theirs, the water drained/droplets "splashes" onto my window panes(when the droplets hit my compressor) and could even staining my curtain and then into my room.

At first, i noticed the water droplets are very oily, so i went up to inform them about the water droplets from their compressor. They told me they also have problem with their fan unit(not cold) and the vendor will replace the compressor for them, even though they couldnt locate the problem.

So after the change of their compressor, the water droplets still exist and still will falls onto my compressor and "splashes" on mine windows and curtains.

So is it normal that compressor will drain water out? Need to confirm first before i inform my neighbour, because i do came across seeing those level 1 corridor are wet deal to compressor's water drained from above at other housing estates.

Please advise.

:(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
need advise on aircon compressor. My neighbour staying above me, their compressor unit keeps on letting go water, sometimes alot, sometimes droplets. Because my compressor unit is directly under theirs, the water drained/droplets "splashes" onto my window panes(when the droplets hit my compressor) and could even staining my curtain and then into my room.

At first, i noticed the water droplets are very oily, so i went up to inform them about the water droplets from their compressor. They told me they also have problem with their fan unit(not cold) and the vendor will replace the compressor for them, even though they couldnt locate the problem.

So after the change of their compressor, the water droplets still exist and still will falls onto my compressor and "splashes" on mine windows and curtains.

So is it normal that compressor will drain water out? Need to confirm first before i inform my neighbour, because i do came across seeing those level 1 corridor are wet deal to compressor's water drained from above at other housing estates.

Please advise.

:(

You can advise your neighbour to install a alluminium tray below the condenser. So all the water will landed on the tray and flow to their toliet.

I have a aircon contractor, I will pm you his number