Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
beagle

Legs Facing Walk-in Wardrobe Door When Sleeping/mbr Must Be Smaller Than Living/dining Hall?

Hi,

I wonder if any fengshui expert out there can reply to my 2 qns abouts fengshui,

1) I am sleeping with my wife on a bed with our legs facing towards the walk-in wardrobe door but away from room door and windows. Is this acceptable in terms of fengshui?

2) Currently, I had hacked away a wall and combined my mbr with my study room. Is it good in terms of fengshui to have a room bigger than the living hall or dining hall? My dining hall is indeed smaller compared with my mbr but living hall is not. My living hall and dining hall is a L shape. Appreciate all replies.

Thanks & regards

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

I wonder if any fengshui expert out there can reply to my 2 qns abouts fengshui,

1) I am sleeping with my wife on a bed with our legs facing towards the walk-in wardrobe door but away from room door and windows. Is this acceptable in terms of fengshui?

2) Currently, I had hacked away a wall and combined my mbr with my study room. Is it good in terms of fengshui to have a room bigger than the living hall or dining hall? My dining hall is indeed smaller compared with my mbr but living hall is not. My living hall and dining hall is a L shape. Appreciate all replies.

Thanks & regards

Hi,

I heard that having a walk-in wardrobe, chances of having a mistress or soulmate is high.

The reason: main bedroom is WIFE, walk-in wardrobe is mistress/ soulmate.

(room within a room)

Dunno true or not :dunno:

Guess alot of men are in favour if it's true :notti:

HI ALL,

i just read from u weekly's fengshui section, that having a room in room is bad fengshui as it welcomes 3rd party to the relationship...

how to solve this? :(

very sad to read this..going to engage some fsm for this particular reason!!

will using string curtains or doors help?!?!?