Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
taoji

Need A Good Contractor

dear all,

i'll collect my keys at the end of this month and plan to do up the entire house. as i dont want much design stuff, a contractor is supposed to be appropriate.

if you are pleased with your current or previous contractor, mind sharing with me his contact? can send pm or email to mailjitao@gmail.com. it'll be great if i can have your name (say Mr xxx) so that i can refer to.

thanks a lot!

Edited by taoji

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
dear all,

i'll collect my keys at the end of this month and plan to do up the entire house. as i dont want much design stuff, a contractor is supposed to be appropriate.

if you are pleased with your current or previous contractor, mind sharing with me his contact? can send pm or email to mailjitao@gmail.com. it'll be great if i can have your name (say Mr xxx) so that i can refer to.

thanks a lot!

Likewise, if you have a recommendation, I appreciate a referrer. Kindly pm me. Thanks!

Guest Chern38

have u tried with this ren firm b4....i tried it b4 and found that his service is good n quite understanding..compare to his other workers..u must look for this firm,boss personally...Designer Guy

Andrew is quite understanding n honest person ..but a contractor looks n hard to communicate with him in mandarin ...coz he cant speak english well...has to take a long time to communicate with hi,,...

r

have u tried with this ren firm b4....i tried it b4 and found that his service is good n quite understanding..compare to his other workers..u must look for this firm,boss personally...Designer Guy

Andrew is quite understanding n honest person ..but a contractor looks n hard to communicate with him in mandarin ...coz he cant speak english well...has to take a long time to communicate with hi,,...

r

So, I have a public post, and a private message, both from different users, but both recommending me the same person. The public post does not even have a number to begin with. Thanks for Andrew's recommendation (whoever he is), but I'm afraid I might have to look for someone else instead.

Hi, I would like to recommend my deisgner cum contractor, VIncent from Art and Design. His contact is 90220600. He is prompt in his replies and is very open and straightforward about things. I have moved in for 1 week, and is still in contact with him about small issues. He tries his best to touch up and help to solve problems, no matter how small. Let him know Emma recommended.

So, I have a public post, and a private message, both from different users, but both recommending me the same person. The public post does not even have a number to begin with. Thanks for Andrew's recommendation (whoever he is), but I'm afraid I might have to look for someone else instead.

I'm using Andrew of Designer Guy as well - will start work next week. I chose him because of his personality - the rest follows next. PM me if you need his contact.

hi taoji, is ur new flat also in sengkang? i also gt my keys end sep, buangkok mrt tt area.

i haf a few quotes but nt to my budget as mine is a premium and i need minimal items.

u wan to share n compare quotes....

Anyone gt any recommendation and is it possible to do my reno within 15k, inclusive air con.

I am plannin on the add-ons:

1) Kitchen Cabinet with granite (From India - Imperial Black) 29ft, Top & bottom.

2) Window grills for whole house (Powered aluminium)

3) Window panel w/o grills for Service Yard

4) Raise parquet platform **** Rm area, laminate finish

5) Tv Console, suspended

6) Cabinets with laminate finish for both toilets underneath vanity

7) Fixed Tempered Glass panel for both toilets

8) Air Con System 3 Invertor (Prefer Mitsubishi Starmex)

pls advise or recommend me if u haf any GOOD+CHEAP+RELIABLE contractor or ID... :bow:

please PM or email me...

priscillatoh@hotmail.com :good:

dear all,

thanks a lot!

Hi there. We are currently having our home renovated by X'clusiv Interior. They are located at Katong Mall.

Richard Lau is in charge of our home project. Let him know Brian referred.

Contact no. 6440 0388.

dear all,

thanks a lot!

If you are looking for contractor, then you can try on Wei. See my signature below for contact.

Hi,

I think I would like to recommend my contractor as I have been very happy with the work done ( I am now at final week of renovation).

The tiling work is very neat. Grouting line look even. The tiler even grind off exposed sharp edges of tiles (near the door opening) evenly based on his own initiative. The holes cut out is neat too.

I did spray painting on old wardrobe. The spray color and layer is very even. The wardrobe look like new, except a few line of crack which were already there prior to spraying.

The painting is also very tidy. No distinctive overflow of paints to other areas. Just that I will need some more touch up here and there after the whole reno is done.

As I didn't do any major carpentry work, so no comment. But the carpenter did help to repair some cupboard doors and the end result is like as original but without any previous flaw, I could not see anything that show signs of repair work done.

You may pm me for more details :rolleyes:

dear all,

thanks a lot!

hihi, im a freelance designer. If u r interested, u can email to me ur floorplan & requirement . With no obligation.

Here is my email : ong_umi@yahoo.com

Anyone interested , can email to me too. quote will be given with no obligations Just floorplan & ur requirements is needed.