Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dossoh

San Thong Furniture Contractor

Anyone heard of this contractor company named San Thong Furniture?

Was new to this forum......was recommended by a friend for their good workmanship and price...

I looking to do my 3 rm flat at bedok.

The price was quite ok so need some feedback of them if anyone did thier place with this contractor... din get anyone 3d from them juz some hand drawing picture

thanks~!

Edited by Dossoh

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anyone heard of this contractor company named San Thong Furniture?

Was new to this forum......was recommended by a friend for their good workmanship and price...

I looking to do my 3 rm flat at bedok.

The price was quite ok so need some feedback of them if anyone did thier place with this contractor... din get anyone 3d from them juz some hand drawing picture

thanks~!

an Thong "Furniture"? is this an Id firm or furniture company?

an Thong "Furniture"? is this an Id firm or furniture company?

Is a furniture company ... but they doing wet work also ... my hse had juz completed wet work. So far so good ... hope everything goes will...

Juz got to know my Kenneth ( my contractor ) is also a ID with Diploma... he give me lot of ideas. :dancingqueen:

Edited by Dossoh

Is a furniture company ... but they doing wet work also ... my hse had juz completed wet work. So far so good ... hope everything goes will...

Juz got to know my Kenneth ( my contractor ) is also a ID with Diploma... he give me lot of ideas. :dancingqueen:

Hi dos

wow! it has been long that i din log in (heehee!) BTW i did my hse 2 year ago with my friend Kenneth also, their workmanship is good. I recommanded all my friends to him also and had alot of good comment so don't worry. :good:

Edited by kenn8

Hi dos

wow! it has been long that i din log in (heehee!) BTW i did my hse 2 year ago with my friend Kenneth also, their workmanship is good. I recommanded all my friends to him also and had alot of good comment so don't worry. :good:

Hi ..

All my hse wet work, eletrical work and plumbing work r done... while now doing painting and i b expecting my furniture to come in this sat ... :) everything go very smooth ...

Hi dos

Hello! Im very new in this forum. I have been following discussions regarding IDs and contractors,

coz my hubby and I bought a 5-rm resale flat in Bt Panjang. Major works will be in Master's bedroom and two toilets.

So, we are thinking just to engage contractor instead of ID since we have an architect friend who's doing the design for us. Will it be an issue with ID firms if we request contractor services only?

Also, I would like to get contact details of Kenneth. Pls email at dyns119@yahoo.com. Will get a quote from him since our reno checklist

is complete.

Thanks. :yamseng: