Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
atpin02

Solid Surface Contractor

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest tommy_moby

i know of one contact that does kitchen cabinet. solid surface maybe can check wif him. sometimes u can't just change the solid surface leh. removing your top might damage your kitchen cabinet.

Hi,

anyone have solid surface contractor???

Wanna replace my old kitchen top.About 16ft in length.

Contact me @ 98327826

thks

Andy

Hi,

Contact me @ 98327826

thks

Andy

PM-ed you for the contractor. He's cheap.

But why do you want solid surface? It can be scratched easily by a key. (test it yourself if you want to).

Granite is better. I think you can get granite at a similar price to solid top with this contractor.

PM-ed you for the contractor. He's cheap.

But why do you want solid surface? It can be scratched easily by a key. (test it yourself if you want to).

Granite is better. I think you can get granite at a similar price to solid top with this contractor.

Hi, is granite similiar price to solid top surface? I thought usually granite is much ex than any other surface top? Mind sharing me the contractor's contact number? Thanks.

Hi, is granite similiar price to solid top surface? I thought usually granite is much ex than any other surface top? Mind sharing me the contractor's contact number? Thanks.

Yah, granite is of course much more expensive. I'm not sure if you get a similar price for granite if you only do surface top. For us, because we do the whole renovation with him. Are you doing whole house reno or just surface top?

PM me if you're still interested in the contractor.

if you want to do a 16ft countertop

you might want to check out stiles / builder's mart at changi

they offer quite competitive rates for granite countertops

work out to around $80-$100pfr for granite countertops with two cut-outs :yamseng:

if you want to do a 16ft countertop

you might want to check out stiles / builder's mart at changi

they offer quite competitive rates for granite countertops

work out to around $80-$100pfr for granite countertops with two cut-outs :yamseng:

i tot stiles sell silestone quartz surface...when i was there last sun...amaze by their floor and wall tiles too. love their tiles..so nice..

Hi,

Contact me @ 98327826

thks

Andy

i know there's a solid surface distributor- evershine corporation. they have 2 solid surface brand. maybe u can call for more info: 6897 8888.

* they distributing samsung solid surface and gloria.

if granite is over your budget. y not consider marble solid surface? price is reasonable

Is any one using acelite solid surface here??? Never heard of this name b4 but I want to find out whether is their solid surface durable?

Is any one using acelite solid surface here??? Never heard of this name b4 but I want to find out whether is their solid surface durable?

hih... since u are looking for good solid surface, do u mind i intro my solid surface to u??

i know there's a solid surface distributor- evershine corporation. they have 2 solid surface brand. maybe u can call for more info: 6897 8888.

* they distributing samsung solid surface and gloria.

if granite is over your budget. y not consider marble solid surface? price is reasonable

Any idea the type of material used for their soild surface? Went to their website but unable to find any information abt it.

Thanks.

Any idea the type of material used for their soild surface? Went to their website but unable to find any information abt it.

Thanks.

hi homemaster, i'm from osa system doing solid surfaces and my material for solid surface is made of methyl methacrylate... it's tested and proven that it is safe to handle food item on the surface as its non porous... maybe can pm me if u want more details...