Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bladerz

Uvonne @ Ifc

Anyone heard of this furniture shop called Uvonne Furnishing at IFC Sungei Kadut Loop?

The lady in charge claims that the sofas r made in Sg from their own factory.

Saw a sofa that i like but not sure if this shop is reliable!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Do you mean Univonna?

Anyone heard of this furniture shop called Uvonne Furnishing at IFC Sungei Kadut Loop?

The lady in charge claims that the sofas r made in Sg from their own factory.

Saw a sofa that i like but not sure if this shop is reliable!

Yes Univonna!

Just ordered my sofa frm there today...hope it's gd!

Hi Bladerz

Don't worry about it - they have quite good feedbacks one. I bought my coffee table from them.

I'm going to get a sofa from there too when my existing sofa gives way. Hee.

Hii i havent been there but I was told by my ID, that I can shop for lots of furniture there.. thing is that I saw a nice shaggy rug at Red Apple IMM ,selling at $ 699...is it possible to get a cheaper shaggy rug at IFC ??

Also, is there any eateries in the building ?

Yes Univonna!

Just ordered my sofa frm there today...hope it's gd!

I'm thinking of getting BEST sofa from Univonna.....

any feedback about this sofa or this shop?

what's the price for this sofa that you all know?

I just went there yesterday...so waste time ,nothing much also,3rd floor barang barang also closed. Only got 1 shop open .At the 2nd floor, once you are out of the escalator, there is a shop selling rugs and carpets, the assistant is a China lady, she quoted me $ 1299 for a royal shaggy rug and we bargain till $ 900..

can anyone help me.. I am confused...is a shaggy rug really worth $900????

Also, when I came out of the building,directly across the road, got 1 building, selling furniture as well. I liked the way they customised bedding for you. I think prices are reasonable as well.

Univonna at Furniture Mall has better service and price. Must look for Winnie. :good:

I bought a black tempered glass dinning table from Winnie who only charged me $850 whereas Univonna at IFC and another outlet at Sungei there charged me more for the same item, one of them gave lousy attitude somemore :furious:

Univonna at Furniture Mall has better service and price. Must look for Winnie. :good:

I bought a black tempered glass dinning table from Winnie who only charged me $850 whereas Univonna at IFC and another outlet at Sungei there charged me more for the same item, one of them gave lousy attitude somemore :furious:

Yep I agree. Winnie is undoubtedly one of Univonna's best sales person. We were so pleased with her service, we bought a complete sofa set & a dining table/chairs from them. Delivery was without hassle except a small hiccup on our dining table as there was shipment delay. Nevertheless, Univonna loan us a dining table set for the time being.

Sofa quality is good & comfortable (we bought a leather sofa). Dining table also no complains. Maybe we'll go back to Univonna to get a coffee table. Didnt saw any designs that we liked the last time we went down.

Vince

I went to Univonna some time ago@ furniture mall

The auntie saleperson(not sure the name) was pretty rude. Trying to push for sales for particular mattress and frame. When we are not interested, she shown us bad face wah liew...

Edited by Hseeker

I went to Univonna some time ago@ furniture mall

The auntie saleperson(not sure the name) was pretty rude. Trying to push for sales for particular mattress and frame. When we are not interested, she shown us bad face wah liew...

Er..... univonna got sell mattress and bed frame meh??

Yep I agree. Winnie is undoubtedly one of Univonna's best sales person. We were so pleased with her service, we bought a complete sofa set & a dining table/chairs from them. Delivery was without hassle except a small hiccup on our dining table as there was shipment delay. Nevertheless, Univonna loan us a dining table set for the time being.

Sofa quality is good & comfortable (we bought a leather sofa). Dining table also no complains. Maybe we'll go back to Univonna to get a coffee table. Didnt saw any designs that we liked the last time we went down.

Vince

I have finally purchased sofa. its from Univonna in furniture mall

sofa 3 seater, 2.4metre, half leather plus one otterman. delivery end of Sept.

$1100 total price.

hope its a good deal......

it sounds a good deal to me though, after seeing so many shops.... Univonna has the most reasonable price for the quality of sofa.

what i like abt their sofa is that its deep. the seating portion is deep, like almost 1 metre. it makes yr bum and legs feel comfortable