Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
invigorated

Our Ubi Haven

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Your LG tv very good price, is HN roadshow still on? :rolleyes:

It was last week and ended over the weekend but they have it quite regularly at expo. Think the one before that was just a month away. Monitor the papers and look out for any of such offers. Good luck!!

eh can anyone explain why string curtains are not practical? I'm thinking of putting one up as a divider b/w my living and dining room =)

ps: no offence but there will bound to be dust everywhere even if you use normal fabric curtains or blinds :)

eh can anyone explain why string curtains are not practical? I'm thinking of putting one up as a divider b/w my living and dining room =)

ps: no offence but there will bound to be dust everywhere even if you use normal fabric curtains or blinds :)

Think if it looks really nice for your room divider, why not? It's not practical in the sense that it's mostly aesthetic. otherwise if there's not much use of the space there, should be fine. I've seen some T-blogs here that use string curtains too. Can always change when it's dirty.

ya, HN always hv roadshow or expo sales quite regularly.

do keep a close look out for the next upcoming :

i also bought my sony bravia 46" from HN expo sales....only $1288 (and that is limited to 1st 5 sets nia)...keke :)

ya, HN always hv roadshow or expo sales quite regularly.

do keep a close look out for the next upcoming :

i also bought my sony bravia 46" from HN expo sales....only $1288 (and that is limited to 1st 5 sets nia)...keke :)

That was really a great price. "It's a sony..." Now eyeing for any promos on beds, sofas and aircon. Any tips? :thumbs up:

It's been sometime since I've updated my T-blog and frankly, I've almost forgotten about it till my friend mentioned to my about the website. 8|

Well, have been really busy with wedding and work. Just had time to settle down and here's some photos for an update. Sorry I'm not a great photographer and some photos don't really do my ID justice. Will update again when I get a better angle of things.

For those who had PMed me, sorry I missed them. Here are the photos you had requested. Btw, my wife and I are pleased with the work done by Summit and Alex has been very professional and prompt in getting back to us, even after we've made payments.

Old and new entrance:

19853386.jpg

99416508.jpg

Old and new living room

92272125.jpg

65929349.jpg

Edited by invigorated

GREAT JOB! nice nice. I like how you extended your MBR toilet outwards and blocked off the entrance of the toilet facing your bed! good choice!