Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Anyone Engaged 3d Innovations?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Recently contacted Jimmy Tan, requested him to submit quotation for major renovation. Received quotation in short time, price is only average. Read all the good and bad reviews about him. Can anyone share more about the renovation and carpentry work done by him? Any pictures to share?

Hi ace king , I'm just penning my thoughts and compliments . And I've promise to compliment him as well to show my gratitude because of his good job I've believe he received numerous compliments previously . But of coz nobody can blame u for ur own thoughts. 👌🏻👌🏻

Just talked to Dennis Tan last weekend. He seems very attentive and experienced. we are first time house owner, we don't know what we don't know. He seems honest enough to tell us some facts when come to renovation. Price of the first draft still within our budget estimation. waiting his detail quotation.

Gene has sent me a quotation which is within my budget and I am currently requesting to view their work quality which Gene is currently trying to arrange.

Will update again.

Cheers :thumbs up:

Hi All,

Yes, hopefully more people can share about their experiences with Gene as i am also going to meet him soon, referred by jimmya. i heard ALOT of bad reviews on their facebook page.. you guys can go take a look. i see le, very scared.

hopefully Gene is good. :D

Hi ace king , I'm just penning my thoughts and compliments . And I've promise to compliment him as well to show my gratitude because of his good job I've believe he received numerous compliments previously . But of coz nobody can blame u for ur own thoughts.

Your thoughts are FAKE. Prove to us that you are a REAL CUSTOMER. Talk is cheap. There are many people post nice compliments but turn out to be PRETENDING to be a customer. We are NOT 3 year old kid here. Dare to post your house before and after renovation picture ?

Your thoughts are FAKE. Prove to us that you are a REAL CUSTOMER. Talk is cheap. There are many people post nice compliments but turn out to be PRETENDING to be a customer. We are NOT 3 year old kid here. Dare to post your house before and after renovation picture ?

Ace king you seems very negative about everything if u have any bad experience I feel you . But I don't think you can or should should conclude anybody's comment . Because if I want to I can either conclude you as a person with bad renovation experience , or a competitor of this company . And of course I won't blame you that you are negative , but I shan't disturb the rest of the people here as a good ID should receive a positive and a lousy should receive a negative comment☺️ And if you really have a bad experience with the ID in 3d innovations you should post and warn people here and not just prevent others to have access to good IDs , my previous reply to you was I'm not the only 1 complimenting Bryan but there are lots more from the previous post . And any1 who want my before and after pictures and with comparison to my 3d drawing can PM me the email address and I'll sent via email , I'm more than happy to obliged 😉

Ace king 1 thing I will not do is I won't judge you as a Competitor of 3d , or a bad experienced customer of Bryan or a person hired by competitor company to implant negative thoughts to genuine people who wants a good id. And agreed that no 1 is 3 years old over here so I think u should find a way to prove yourself as well , because from the start of this conversation you did not notify yourself as a bad experienced client from any particular ID or any particular ID firm . Basically we are just arguing over something which can't be verified so I find it quite pointless and on top of that I would like to add that instead of just emailing before and after photos you can look for Bryan to arrange a viewing of my place to gain more confidence , you can just tell him clinton ang's house he will know who are u referring to.

@ Aclinton

I am NOT a competitor nor ex customer of 3 d innovations.

You Argue so much for what ?

NPNT = No Picture No Talk.

You said #184

Bryan good....very good experience...Blah Blah Blah....

BUT,

Anyone can just register and join this forum and pretend to be a customer and get more sales profits $$.

So don't waste time. No matter how beautiful your words are, it doesn't affect me.

Prove to us by sharing some Renovation Process Photo or it NEVER Happen.

Edited by aceking