Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Anyone Engaged 3d Innovations?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Anyone engaged the service of Lance from 3D before? Care to share their experience?

Hi bunny,

I have just engaged Lance for my upcoming new BTO flat and key collection is in April/May.

Decided to engage him after shortlisting from 2 other different ID companies because he gave me a lot of useful advice prior to me being a first timer home owner and unclear of many knowledge about renovation. HE was very responsive to my questions whenever I texted him with some questions. I am looking forward to my renovation.

Of course RESPONSIVE lah....BUT.....I think only initial part...LOL.... Most will sweet start first to get you become their real customer !

After start work or sign contract....No answer call ....Slow work....Delay this and that...All sort of excuses...

On 21 February, 2016 at 1:47 AM, Jenneunice88 said:

Hi bunny,

I have just engaged Lance for my upcoming new BTO flat and key collection is in April/May.

Decided to engage him after shortlisting from 2 other different ID companies because he gave me a lot of useful advice prior to me being a first timer home owner and unclear of many knowledge about renovation. HE was very responsive to my questions whenever I texted him with some questions. I am looking forward to my renovation.

Thanks Jenneunice88

I am arranging for a meet up with him to go through my requirements.

Let's see how it goes, hopefully he is one of the better IDs in 3D.

Hi all, am new here. Getting keys to my 5rm resale in April so still am getting quotes from various IDs. Went down to the Tampines branch and was served by Gene. Quote was 32K for kitchen, toilets plus extras. My only comparison was sky creation which was 2k ish higher. Overall he seems to be quite budget conscious, suggesting things we can simply refurbish based on the photos we took. He's promised a detailed quotation by end of the week. Meanwhile we will check out other IDs to see how they compare. 

I would like to thank Gary Ng from 3D Innovations for everything that he help me .In fact it a long over due review that i promised him that i will do.

My project actually ended on last year October but till now he is still willing to help me with my small request when i need to look for heavy bricks to secure my hangar rack, install some small accessories.   Haha...although these are very small little thing but I really appreciate his effort to help when i believe most of the people will try to avoid you or even ignore such request.. hahaha...  

Overall, My son and I are very satisfied with his design.  My house is a new condo at Riversound Residence, the space is ridiculously small.  His space planning is really good and also help me create an easy maintenance, easy cleaning and nice design.  During that time when we were discussing the design and choosing the materials, he took the effort to bring 4 to 5 catalog to my void deck and choose till midnight 1am so as to accommodate with my busy schedule.  I must also compliment his carpenter and electrician too.   His carpenter workmanship and dimension is good and accurate as I am very particular about the dimension.  His electrician are also very responsible, although they accidentally drill on my Aircon pipe hidden inside the kitchen false ceiling causing leakage. They handle it professionally and savage the situation in less than a day.  Most important, he deliver his promise to hand over the house in under 3 weeks.

Overall i am glad that i have chosen Gary to manage my renovation project.  I would recommend anyone who need good advise and hassle free service to engage him @ 98427744.

Not sure why my previous post was taken down but I feel like it's my responsibility to repost this as I absolutely loathe and find it off putting that there are people who post fake reviews ans waste people's time.

I scoured through many reviews on 3D innovations as I was seriously considering them as one of the shortlisted IDs. And I found out that there were obviously many Fake reviews to make themselves look good. It's detestable.

Evidences- screen shots of past posts that have absolutely similar structure and content with little variations. I'm sure that there are many morelarge.570f543e1c588_fake2.JPGlarge.570f543f50a1f_fake1.JPGlarge.570f543d61a05_fake3.JPGlarge.570f543c37673_fake4.JPG

Hi all, just wanna share my experience with 3D Innovations. 

Completed reno of my flat not long ago. Problems I faced when searching for ID was the tight timeline I have to get it complete and of course the budget. 

Compared many IDs quotation but still feel it is on the high side. Then i came across 3D Innovation outside HDB HUB and ask for quotation. They invited me to their showroom at Sin Ming and was assisted by a staff name Melissa. I feel she is quite knowledgeable and helpful in giving me ideas and all the dos and don'ts on the designs and furniture placements. She is quite patient as well cause I'm fussy in choosing colours for rooms and all. She did some great help in blending colours and theme of the rooms I wanted. 

Next I give her my timeline to get it complete due to some feng shui issues and she didn't commit immediately as she need to check on her other projects before committing. Eventually, she is confident that she can make it happen for me. 

Lastly, the reno was good without any major flaws. Completed 3 days earlier before my due date given to her. Quotation was reasonable as well! 

Overall, very satisfied and happy with the work done by Melissa.  

Note to all, I feel when choosing ID, you must be comfortable with him or her and they must not over commit to you. Always come in between and be realistic with expectations.

I my self engaged Gene from 3D innovations end of last year after reading someone sharing his house reno mid of last year and sourced some quotations last year.

However it became a very tiring experience as he always missed the dateline he set and always late for meetings. I had communicated to him that I need to move in by end of March 2016 thus 6 weeks time should be suffice as 4 to 6 weeks is the norm for renovation to take place.

I paid the DP last Nov and Chose the the kitchen cabinet laminate model and color as well as the paint color by end Dec 2015 in Toa Payoh branch. I collected my resale unit on Feb 12th and handed to him the keys and he started the reno on Feb 17th. However the first 3D drawing came up only end of Feb 2016. This is where the anomalies started as how do you expect the color will fit with your expectation.

First week was fast as the hacking of the cabinets and all the false wall and ceiling was done in on the first day. The second day, they built the kitchen wall covering the holes left from previous renovation. However, from there on the progress was very slow and quality so-so as I need to pay again to plaster some of the walls as previous job was not done neatly. He would came back to you asking which model, type and color you had chose ie kitchen cabinet color, quartz type and color, wall paint color etc.

I was freak out as the vinyl flooring was only installed on 2 weeks before dateline and after that the bedroom wardrobe. Only in the final week, the electrical wiring, kitchen cabinet and quartz top was done. The wall painting was done only in 3 days before the dateline and the painters must do a touch up the day one day before the dateline. The kitchen glass wall installation was done after the dateline.

I had to kept on calling the furniture companies to delay the mattresses and sofa to later date. 

And until now I still have to chase him for the refund calculation as there were some variation orders. 

You decide loh

I took up a reno package with 3D Innovations, signed the contract, paid the 10% deposit on 27th March 2016. Initial discussion & planning seems promising, however as time passes by, we noticed a pattern. On many occasions, there were tendencies to delay the jobs. Our timeline so far:

1. 27th March 2016: Contract Signed & Paid 10% Deposit.
  2. 7th April 2016: Selection of Tiles etc.
  3. 13th April 2016: Meeting with our ID at their location at Sin Ming to confirm on our renovation specification, From this meeting our 3d drawing needs some changes so more time required.
  4. 27th April 2016: Site visit with our ID, to confirm what we have discussed earlier. Our ID said he will apply the HDB permit the next day & to commence the job once approve.
  5. 24th May 2016: HDB Issued permit for the partial hacking of our kitchen wall. We informed our ID about this approval, and We were surprised that he will request to HDB for extension... why the f*ck he needs extension for? Eventually the hacking job was done on 27th May 2016 after much pressure from our side, which initially he plan to do it the week after. We ask ID why it took so long (close to a month) for this permit, ID replied maybe due to overwhelming permit request to HDB.
  6. 30th May 2016: 40% cheque payment paid to ID as per their request in accordance to agreement. ID promised to make up for the time delay so far, and start the job(wet works) on that week.
  7. 3rd June 2016: Contacted ID to check how was the wet work progress, and calmly he said the tiles etc will only be delivered on next week (6th June 2016), and reno will start that week onwards.

Anyway this is just our initial experience with this company 3D Innovations. Hope things will improve once the Reno works flow in progress (which from our pattern analysis it is very unlikely :P )

So i believe my story is similar to BlessingMagnet555...

" You decide loh"

IMG_1853.JPG