Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Native02

Home Sweet Home At Strathmore Avenue

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Native02,

I think your contractor have done a need job on your KFC! by the way, the design is provided all by your own, or he will provide suggests and Ideals as well.

I need some help on reno ideals, cuz I bought a resale Jumbo and Im low on reno budget.

Not sure if I should get contractor or ID.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Native02,

I think your contractor have done a need job on your KFC! by the way, the design is provided all by your own, or he will provide suggests and Ideals as well.

I need some help on reno ideals, cuz I bought a resale Jumbo and Im low on reno budget.

Not sure if I should get contractor or ID.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Charemme,

We came up with our own design, but our contractor gave more input and suggestions along the way. We showed him some pictures from renovation magazines hehehe ... Also asked him what should be done here and there ...

Seriously, if you have tight budget, go for contractor. If you want a very very special and unique house, you may go for ID. But do take note that lots of contractors claim to be IDs but they're just like contractors.

Hi Native02,

CNY is overed... wonder if your contractor is now ok to accept new projects... mind to pm me his contact number?

Thanks a millions.

Regards,

Leew

Hi Native02,

CNY is overed... wonder if your contractor is now ok to accept new projects... mind to pm me his contact number?

Thanks a millions.

Regards,

Leew

Hi Leew, you got PM.

hi native, saw from ur blog that u are using white laminate for ur kitchen. So far have you got any problems with maintaining the white gloss laminate?

Hi Ivy/Native,

Can I request for Ah Soon contact also. Is he a HDB registered contractor?

Please kindly drop me an email at prolin_g@hotmail.com

Thanks

If i have disappointed you for disappearing for a very long time, please accept my apology. We've been so busy preparing for our wedding (looking for the right hotel, photographer, air ticket, honeymoon trip, ...). :wub:

But ... YAY ~!!! Most of the things are going to be finalized soon, so I have a bit time for blogging. Visit the below link (my blog) for the updatesssssss :D

New UPDATE :dancingqueen:

IMPORTANT: Whosever block is 213 Yishun that used my name (hehehe :P ) for getting good deal from Ah Soon, please call him back.

Reason:

Ah Soon lost your quotation!!!

@Ivy: so far I have no prob.

@Prolin_g: check your email ya!

WAHHH Native! That spreadsheet thing is very useful!! :)

whahaha I had fun disturbing other people who were typing! hahaha *childish*

Edited by pinkpetter

WAHHH Native! That spreadsheet thing is very useful!! :)

whahaha I had fun disturbing other people who were typing! hahaha *childish*

can see lor... saw u typing away in our rows... :curse:

Wah, you all so fast~~~!

I just added 2 more columns - initial quotation and final quotation.

Everyone must have a good bargain with him, and this will be useful to newbies to know Ah Soon's "bargaining limits" XD ~~!

Just hope Ah Soon dun find out about this spreadsheet, or he will know we pa kah on him. :|

hahahah :) it was funny leh... I was typing then suddenly saw other movement!! haha

Wah, you all so fast~~~!

I just added 2 more columns - initial quotation and final quotation.

Everyone must have a good bargain with him, and this will be useful to newbies to know Ah Soon's "bargaining limits" XD ~~!

Just hope Ah Soon dun find out about this spreadsheet, or he will know we pa kah on him. :|

Did up the rest of it. :) But our list of items different la So the prices also different. :)