Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ewan11

Toilet Mirrors?

Hi Guys...

does anybody know where I can get toilet mirrors? So far the ones i found are all pretty small. like simple oval or rectangle but small.. I wanna know where I could find the bigger ones or even where i could custom make ... anyone can help?

Thanks in advance.!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Guys...

does anybody know where I can get toilet mirrors? So far the ones i found are all pretty small. like simple oval or rectangle but small.. I wanna know where I could find the bigger ones or even where i could custom make ... anyone can help?

Thanks in advance.!

Seng Huat Glass at Yishun

call 64823708 for quote. Best is if u go dwn personally and show them the exact size and shape with drawings or an exact cut-out cardboard model.

Seng Huat Glass at Yishun

call 64823708 for quote. Best is if u go dwn personally and show them the exact size and shape with drawings or an exact cut-out cardboard model.

Fantastic! Thats good info man... thanks so much... Do they deliver or must I collect as well?

Thanks a million!

Fantastic! Thats good info man... thanks so much... Do they deliver or must I collect as well?

Thanks a million!

All this can be arranged too. Of course self collect would be cheaper. Transporting it will have transportation cost unless u're ordering in large quantity. =)

Ya. u could try ikea too. If dont have the one you like, then go and custom make your unique mirror.

All this can be arranged too. Of course self collect would be cheaper. Transporting it will have transportation cost unless u're ordering in large quantity. =)

Ya. u could try ikea too. If dont have the one you like, then go and custom make your unique mirror.

If u require installation by Ikea, i think they charge $4 for every hole they drill.

I remember reading somewhere that you need special mirrors for bathroom, because normal ones will deteriorate too quickly.

The problem with IKEA is that they do not drill holes in tiles or wooden walls and they don't tell you in advance. So you might end up with a mirror with no one to mount it. Happened to us before.

u can give a try Universal Union Enterprises at Geylang Road, drop by there and look for Jack, the salesperson there and u might get a cheaper price there...i got mine over there...

regards..........