Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahockz

Fufu & Zhenzhen's Sweet Home

too long scare later PC hang all gone so submit first :) :)

To Sum up,

15% down payment - Company

30% start work payment - HIM

15% progressing patment - HIM

Haulage Service - HIM

Electric Work - HIM

Lightning + fan - HIM

Plumping Work - HIM

Painting Work - HIM

Door - HIM

False Ceiling & L-board - HIM

Miscellanrous - HIM

Aircon - HIM

Total payment made to him, is already total sum of reno. Give me the schedule by 28 Nov 2008 will COMPLETE everything. After ceiling and electric work done, see no progress of his promise next item aircon to be up. Then his company called up check if we had made any payment to company for start work. Called him up, he said he run into some problem w his company but he will still try to complete my reno ASAP. Nothing is DONE, call him since nothing is done, i WANT TO CANCEL EVERYTHING from him less the ceiling which he did. He said ok, but need some time then can return the money back to me. Ask why since he ORDER nothing, DID nothing, no resaon. He write a undertaking stated that he will return money to us, if not we can take legal action against him. (truly i also don understand why i should take his undertaking since even he got write or no write i should be able to take legal action against him if i wan to). Ask for his address, keep saying he need to ask his landlord first.

Any forumer got advice . . .

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

yup, done that. He promise to return part of the $$ before 16 Dec(doubt that happen).

Anyway, his boss sms me that he already made police report on this guy. Now only depend on us if we going to make the police report. It is only because he SAID he will return, and make his first return on 16 Dec, that why i hold on, and not be make the police report.

What else can i do less make police report?

I think you can make the police report already. Even the boss has made. It's a hopeless situation. Even if he return PART of the money then the rest le? Not to mention he delay your renovation process.

Good luck! haiz..

Just a question.. when you paid to him.. no receipt at all?

Edited by pinkpetter

oh no. i spoke to the company's other ID. were u the owner that only had ur window grills done? were there any form of receipt/acknowledgment that R**** collected payment from u?

oh no. i spoke to the company's other ID. were u the owner that only had ur window grills done? were there any form of receipt/acknowledgment that R**** collected payment from u?

who the contractor? can pm me? hope i avoid such troublemaker..

actually i heard from the boss it a common problem in this industury. Therefore it is important NOT to pay to any ID any CASH. Rather pay by check or nets or cash with receipt from the company.

actually i heard from the boss it a common problem in this industury. Therefore it is important NOT to pay to any ID any CASH. Rather pay by check or nets or cash with receipt from the company.

Thanks for the headsup... we have to be extra careful these days... haiz

well since i cannot make a new post, so also put here

Guess a lot ppl would know HIM by now. He suppose to return part f the money to me by 12 Dec 2008 but he had been remain uncontactable since 09 Dec 2008. :furious: Guess he either off his mobile phone or cancel it already. His company had already submit a police report on him. The address on his NRIC is belong to his sister which he did not stay there anymore. Anyone know wher is stay or his contact if possible do inform the police or his ex-company(65631311).

He also mentioned that he already moved to another ID company, so do beware before you signed the contract.

NRIC_Roger_Front_C.jpg

hwahhh scarry leh... sorry to hear that you got into this mess... it act as a good reminder to us not to be too trusting...

well since i cannot make a new post, so also put here

Guess a lot ppl would know HIM by now. He suppose to return part f the money to me by 12 Dec 2008 but he had been remain uncontactable since 09 Dec 2008. :furious: Guess he either off his mobile phone or cancel it already. His company had already submit a police report on him. The address on his NRIC is belong to his sister which he did not stay there anymore. Anyone know wher is stay or his contact if possible do inform the police or his ex-company(65631311).

He also mentioned that he already moved to another ID company, so do beware before you signed the contract.

NRIC_Roger_Front_C.jpg

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

will the company undertake to complete your reno?

me never made payment via cash, all cheques. go thru bank, got proof me paid liao mah.

think u could only wait for police liao. considering to STOMP abt this con man?

think it will help to save some potential victims ...