Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nesh

Does Changing Of Job Affect The Purchasing Of Flat ?

some questions to ask. :deal:

i hope some one wld be patient to ans my questions... :dancingqueen:

1. first day of appointment what are the documents to bring ?

2.the queue ticket no of the appointment date wld be posted to us or we have to go on the actual day of appointment to get the queue ticket ?

3.on every appointment day how many wld turn up aacording to each individual sale ?

:sport-smiley-003:

1. first day of appointment what are the documents to bring ?

Documents to bring for HDB

2.the queue ticket no of the appointment date wld be posted to us or we have to go on the actual day of appointment to get the queue ticket ?

The queue ticket would be collected at the information counter near the toilet on the day itself, do not need to go too early as choosing of units is not base on first come first serve, but on the appt time itself. Maybe just earlier by 30mins should be enough.

3.on every appointment day how many wld turn up aacording to each individual sale ?

Appt start from 9am to 5pm (if i did not remember wrongly), every 10mins 1 appt regardless if you come or did not come. They have about 3-4 officers attending each time, from what i calculated the last time was between 70-80 appts each day. This is just my calculation, it may not be right.

:notti:

Edited by Dracula

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

is 3 mths payslip a necessary to show ?

what if cld produce only 1 mth payslip together appointment letter ?

wld it be accepted ?

cld HLE be granted with these documents ?

i have a valid HLE...it expires on jan 16.

i need to redo a new one cos i have some changes in it.

wife started to work ... need to add her details too to enhance the HLE.

Can i submit just 1 mth payslip and her appointment letter together with one cos i am afraid it might get rejected ?

help me solve in this...

Can i submit just 1 mth payslip and her appointment letter together with one cos i am afraid it might get rejected ?

help me solve in this...

I think you better call HDB officer to check on this, as it involves a case by case basis on your situation. New job for the both of you would be a little more complicating and they may see your 2-3 years of CPF contribution for an average monthly sum for calculation of your loan.

:unsure:

I think you better call HDB officer to check on this, as it involves a case by case basis on your situation. New job for the both of you would be a little more complicating and they may see your 2-3 years of CPF contribution for an average monthly sum for calculation of your loan.

:unsure:

:(:(:(

HLE does not have approve or not approve - its a letter to tell you how much you can borrow for your flat, which is based on combined income.

I believe HDB will assess their combined income (in which case is only the wife's income) and come up with a maximum loan they can borrow, based on their loan criteria...

help me solve in this...

1 mth payslip n appt letter not enuff. HDB die die only wan 3 mths. I being thru this, even look for MPs. Does not work at all.