Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rr2000

Thaj Homes Feedback?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Anyone have experience with them? Apparently they are a spinoff from homeway..

I just heard from a friend who did renovation with them. Apparently they did a very

average job leaving the cracks between the homog tiles only partially filled. :o

Indians who are thinking of going to them (thinking they will be comfortable

talking in tamil), please please think twice.. !

Thaj homes have been sending 'debt collectors' to collect what they claim to be left over form the renovation. The amount the quote now, is not what we agreed upon in the start. Knowing that there is a dispute about the money that should be paid, one would expect to settle this with Raj( the boss). But so far no one in the company want to settle things between us and Raj is sending over people to collect money from us. These debt collectors seem to be people with tattoos and they seem like mere loansharks but with a license. These inconsidered debt collectors are knocking on my door at 4am. I am a house wife and these rude awakening in the wee hours have definately disturbed my familys' peace. These people also seem to shout at us and I am sure this disturbs the nieghbours around us too. We have gone to the Sub-court to make a Magistrate complain and they will be sending Thaj Homes a letter. The debt collectors also smoke and blow in our faces. We are difinately not pleased with the way Thaj deals with their customers. The debt collectors also leave cigeratte butts on our doorsteps. When they came in the wee hours they kicked and banged our door. We tried telling them that the amount stated by Thaj does not tally with the bill that is with us. But the debt collectors claim that this does not matter and that we should pay them the money immediately. They also came today 25/04/09 at 4pm, just 12 hours earlier they came and we informed the police. but since they are licensed the police could not take any actions on them. Fine, let it be so, but does this mean that until Raj recieves the letter from the court he will keep sending these people over to collect the money? When the police offers arrived, one officer arrived he suggested we talk to Raj and talk to him personally. When the call was made in the presense of the officers, Raj didnt seem interested in talking with us and kept going on and on that we should pay the money. When on of the officers tried talking to him, he merely kept going blubbering about us needing to pay the money. The debt collectors had to shout into the phone to make him shut up. He doesnt seem to be keen in settling with us and just wants the money.

the same people are now operating RM FALCON. check out: www.rmfalconscam.blogspot.sg

Rajendran s/o Manickam: Be careful of this person.

photo+1.PNG

Yup these guys keep on changing companies once there are problem arise. Heard bout him too. Better watch out. He is just spoiling the good reputation that some IDs like us out thr.