Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xiaodingdang

Stove Sharing Wall With Bed

Heard that it is not gd to have a bed on the other side of the wall if a stove is on the other side. IT will be very squeezy to have 2 beds on the same side if I don't put one on each side of the BR. IS there any way to rectify? But a mirror or some water in the bed to reduce the sha qi?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

I think it is not a problem since nowadays we use gas stove which the heat is dissipated quickly once we turned it off, unlike the old days where firewoods are use and the heat lingers on for a long time. In fact, in northen China where it is cold, people in villages deliberately build their stove behind the wall where the bed is located so that the bed is warmed when they go to bed.

CHeers

Kinryu

Heard that it is not gd to have a bed on the other side of the wall if a stove is on the other side. IT will be very squeezy to have 2 beds on the same side if I don't put one on each side of the BR. IS there any way to rectify? But a mirror or some water in the bed to reduce the sha qi?

Hi,

I think it is not a problem since nowadays we use gas stove which the heat is dissipated quickly once we turned it off, unlike the old days where firewoods are use and the heat lingers on for a long time. In fact, in northen China where it is cold, people in villages deliberately build their stove behind the wall where the bed is located so that the bed is warmed when they go to bed.

CHeers

Kinryu

Hi,

I have two question related to Kitchen?

1. Will it be a problem if my bed is facing a wall with gas stove/kitchen ?

2. Will it be a problem if one of my bedroom door is directly facing kitchen entrance?

I would appreciate if anyone could answer my question asap. Thanks!