Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Deepwhite

Hougang Ea Built By Impress 21

Wah... lots of fishes. Nice! Hope that they will survive and then u can add ur nemo! :D

hihi, actually nemo is here at the wall mounted water tank --> right side of fish tank.. the one with fishes snapshot is fresh water fishes so nemo cannot be placed there.

PC060315.jpg

Edited by Deepwhite

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hihi, actually nemo is here at the wall mounted water tank --> right side of fish tank.. the one with fishes snapshot is fresh water fishes so nemo cannot be placed there.

oh cool! nemos are soooo cute! hehehehe..

i always like this fish concept thingy in the house. Consume alot of electricity/water?

Henry still driving the BMW?

Wooo... I like the tank and the lights. Very nice... I am impressed lah, I don't have the energy to care for the fishes after a hard day work, on weekends especially!

Is it gonna be very hard to maintain?

i always like this fish concept thingy in the house. Consume alot of electricity/water?

Henry still driving the BMW?

Yup.. we were a bit shock when we saw his BMW... its like "wow" :jawdrop: cos me and my hb take public transport so a bit envy... :)

wow..pretty... do update us and see whether the nemos are able to get use to their new environment

The nemos are very well alive, it is another 2 types of fishes that had died, one is purple and the other three are blue in colour. We buy additional 2 nos of marine prawns and 2 nos of "dolly" into the system.

Wooo... I like the tank and the lights. Very nice... I am impressed lah, I don't have the energy to care for the fishes after a hard day work, on weekends especially!

Is it gonna be very hard to maintain?

The marine fishes just need to feed them everyday and once every 3 months top up water. Filter change and tank cleaning on every 2 months... hope that the fishes can live as long as possible... can you show henry's carpentry work for your flat?

3 months top up? Won't that be very smelly?????

Henry just started, installations will be done this week. I will post pictures as soon as I do my first site inspection since he told over!! :)

3 months top up? Won't that be very smelly?????

Henry just started, installations will be done this week. I will post pictures as soon as I do my first site inspection since he told over!! :)

Top up water level as some water will evaporate.. that why food given to the fishes is not a lot as mentioned by the installer... lesser fish discharge and lesser food that are not eaten ba... :dunno:

Another idea which we came up.. if need to have a storage space near MBR sink, can place a side cabinet so that all the stuff can be located here. Clean and tidy.. :notti::notti::notti:

Background is a foldable rack with hooks, if required; it can fold down to put towel etc else just use the hooks will do

IMG_2882.jpg

Edited by Deepwhite

Yup.. we were a bit shock when we saw his BMW... its like "wow" :jawdrop: cos me and my hb take public transport so a bit envy... :)

The nemos are very well alive, it is another 2 types of fishes that had died, one is purple and the other three are blue in colour. We buy additional 2 nos of marine prawns and 2 nos of "dolly" into the system.

The marine fishes just need to feed them everyday and once every 3 months top up water. Filter change and tank cleaning on every 2 months... hope that the fishes can live as long as possible... can you show henry's carpentry work for your flat?

Nothing to envy la....we all just haf to work hard and smart :yamseng:

But abit bengish looking and yes, the beemer was a stunner for me as well.

My car beside it look like toy :rofl:

Wow... Henry is really doing an awesome job on our flats. My hubby just called, said he's very pleased with the quality. Can't wait to go down and see tomorrow!!!

Wow... Henry is really doing an awesome job on our flats. My hubby just called, said he's very pleased with the quality. Can't wait to go down and see tomorrow!!!

yup yup... thumb up for the carpentry work... keke :good::good::good:

If possible, post up the look and let us see leh...

Edited by Deepwhite

I will full charge my digital camera today and take many many pictures to show off tomorrow. LOL.

good good. i'll be waitin for the photos =)

Additional members to the fish tanks... 2 "dolly" that is not inclusive in the package...

PC090341.jpg

Master Bed with bedsheet on..

PC100344.jpg

Our white sofa is finally in...

PC130365.jpg

White Sofa under warm lights

PC130366.jpg

Storage....

We tried to purchase hanger that grab over the door but cannot fit in hence we just stick on (hold max 1.2kg) below... beside this, any solutions that we can hang cloth behind the door?

PC110346.jpg

On the other side of the refrigerator (next to stove), we had these magnetic hangers that can hold paper toilets...

PC110347.jpg

Some christmas decor which is brought at Takashimaya...

Nice one to place on the main gate

PC120352.jpg

We saw some holes at the aircon area so we places some decor here

MBR Aircon

PC120348.jpg

MIL Aircon

PC120349.jpg