Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tingshen

Where To Find This Door Lock For Hdb Flat Bedroom Door?

09112008117tl1.jpg

the lock seems spoilt....but I can't find any replacement from all the hardware shop I went....any idea where to find the replacement part for this?

09112008118aj6.jpg

thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Did u visit the hardware shops at Balestier, jalan Besar, Geylang etc???

Try Tai Seng, @ Geylang lor 8 or 18(sry i 4got liao), Its near the traffic light, beside "wan dou sek" (selling dim sum)... They carry many brands of lock sets...

Ermm... think better call for a locksmith bah.. DIY fixing lockset can be quite tricky... :wacko:

locksmith only knows how to open locks....which to certain extend...I was also trained to do the trick. They dun stock up locks...... :(

alright, going to try my luck at Jalan Besar and see how....dunno if HDB can help or not...I dun mind to pay...

thanks de_Pierre!

I got some help from an old apek at Kitchener Road Plaza. He asked me to go to this "full of locks" shop located just opposite sim lim tower. Got the replacement for $7.50. I'm sure it's expensive but i guess it's worth it coz I can hardly find such thing in Singapore.

thanks de_Pierre!

I got some help from an old apek at Kitchener Road Plaza. He asked me to go to this "full of locks" shop located just opposite sim lim tower. Got the replacement for $7.50. I'm sure it's expensive but i guess it's worth it coz I can hardly find such thing in Singapore.

Hi Tingshen,

I'm also looking for the same lock. May I know which shop you went to? Sim Lim Tower is quite big, may I know which part of sim lim tower you are referring to? Thanks thanks! :)

thanks de_Pierre!

Hi Tingshen,

I'm also looking for the same lock. May I know which shop you went to? Sim Lim Tower is quite big, may I know which part of sim lim tower you are referring to? Thanks thanks! :)