Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poulnil

Recommendation Of Renovation Contractors

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Strongly recommend Tiley Low from Systm Planning and Design and Sunny Foo from SBC Design Central. Both of them are wonderful and responsible. Their cost also very reasonable.

IDs are suppose to come up with designs to suit a theme you want. Which means you just tell them the theme and the colour scheme you want and they do the designing. But these days, not many IDs are really IDs. They tend to copy and paste from previous projects they have done and stuff. Very few are REAL IDs.

But if you have zero idea of what you want this is a good way to go.

Contractors don't come up with fancy designs nor 3D stuff for you to view your flat. But if you have some ideas you can present it to them and they can still give you some ideas on how to improve your flat. So if you do some research and like to design your flat then you can get a contractor. Contractors are a little cheaper as they dun have all the additional frills and stuff.

My contractor also design and drew (by hand) my kitchen and my shoe cabinet to let us see and approve.

In terms of work, both of them can do the same work... cos at the end of the day, an ID has contractors working for him. :)

Hi seen ur froum n hereby would like to STRONGLY recommend DARREN LIM from Plush Living to you,if u r clueless,is fine coz he will be able to provide u all the ideas n design,well consider abt him..he's EXCELLENT

my in-law's condo's toilet is in dire straits and in need of a reno. Anyone knows or can recommend good reno company or contractor who is willing to reno 1 toilet only?

Wa like that you can report to case le, then they will have it hard lo. they are more like ah long not designer lo. so now how already everything settle ar. dont have to pay them. go case sure win de.

No, go CASE also no use ar. The police also will not help you. Under the law they are protected not us the consumer. So it encourage them to go around padlocking pple's flat. I was told that they have a right to padlock. So be careful when you engage contractor for renovating works. It also explains why so many contractors runaway after collecting money from us and never turn up to finished up the uncompleted items. Becos they have earned the profit from whatever payment they collected from us. U know they will get commission from the supplier for recommending business for them and thereafter add another 30-50% of the original costs and charge us for the item. So in a way, they are earning us at least 50% for every item they charged. If you go direct, the supplier will ask you whether you are contractor or consumer, if consumer they can give you a better rate becos they don't need to give commission.

my in-law's condo's toilet is in dire straits and in need of a reno. Anyone knows or can recommend good reno company or contractor who is willing to reno 1 toilet only?

My current block has just completed the upgrading project for all the toilets and is currently doing for the next block. Perhaps I can catch hold one of their foreman and ask? No promise but of cos no harm asking. Will let PM you if there's good news.

Padlock? or number lock? My contractor also use his own number lock to lock up our place during reno period. But he let us know what is the number so we can drop by anytime to view the progress.

Padlock? or number lock? My contractor also use his own number lock to lock up our place during reno period. But he let us know what is the number so we can drop by anytime to view the progress.

no, not number lock, they used another lock with key to open beside the number lock, it is a double locks.

Anyone can recommend any contractor to help me finish the uncompleted jobs and do an assemssment of the current situations of my house?

Hi I and my gf are currently awaiting for the arrival of our new flat.

I will like to hear from bros and sis here their recommendation and review of their renovation contractors.

May i know is there any guidelines for us ?

For your goodness sake, if you came across this few contractors name dont ever use them. Francis Chan chee foo from M3 Concept pte ltd which now has gone bankrupt and now try to set up a new ID or contractor company to come out and cheat again, you can check his name list and his company with bad reputation. Edwin yeow from Prowerkz design, his only a guy selling marble but take in reno jobs which he dun even know a single thing.Some of my frenz ues this 2 son of the gun...pls beware if came across.

haha no no I mean my main con will coordinate everyone lor. He has his own people who do the tiling and most of the wet works.. then he has people to come in to do the carpentry and the windows :) AND he will coordinate with the govt boards. :)

Hi, mind sharing your contractor contact with me? I need someone with good carpentry workmanship...PM pls? Thanks!

Hi seen ur froum n hereby would like to STRONGLY recommend DARREN LIM from Plush Living to you,if u r clueless,is fine coz he will be able to provide u all the ideas n design,well consider abt him..he's EXCELLENT

How about the cost ?