Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kesmond

Where To Get Study Table With Shelves?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

go IKEA buy those raw wood... can double as shelf and table. Downside is need some DIY to treat the wood coz it's raw... i.e paint or stain.

go IKEA buy those raw wood... can double as shelf and table. Downside is need some DIY to treat the wood coz it's raw... i.e paint or stain.

hmmm... any other that can buy off the shelves one?

Btw, thinking of buyin a wood to built a tv console to mount on the wall... any guides on how to do it? thanks

u should be able to get some limited selections from those HDB shops. Nowadays they also have some modern type of study desk with shelves.

Where are there HDB shops that sell more modern study table with shelves, preferably in the west area? Am looking for white/cream colors one. THanks.

Where are there HDB shops that sell more modern study table with shelves, preferably in the west area? Am looking for white/cream colors one. THanks.

ya man... i also lookin for study table with shelves in the west area... any one knows where can find? thanks

ya man... i also lookin for study table with shelves in the west area... any one knows where can find? thanks

West area.

Boon Lay Shopping Center

Taman Jur Shopping Center Blk 399

Jurong West St 51 / Ave 1 Blk 456