Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fengshui-123

Amazing & Simple Fengshui Method

Long time did not visit this forum, surprising to see so many Singaporeans interested in fengshui, don't know good or bad sign.

After so many years of searching for good fengshui methods, recently I met a fengshui master from China, Chen Zheng Ru, he asked me to try out one simple method for the North or South facing house. I used his method to study a relative house that I know the relative won 4D many times. Surprisingly my relative house met his method perfectly. I did not do any thing to the house, just that my relative is so lucky.

See picture below, if your house facing happen to be North (0 to 7.5 degree) or South (180 to 187.5 degree), then if your main door, stove, open windows, fish-tank, or other "moving" or "water" items are allocated within Sector B, C, D, then you are very lucky.

Singapore have a lot of such facing houses. I urge everybody who have North or South facing house to try out and share in this forum to see whether it is really so amazing.

click below link for picture: (if the administrator of theis forum do not allow other website link, please help to transfer the picture to an appropriate website so that everybody can see)

fs123a.gif

OK. The following picture is showing you how to apply the method.

fs123b.gif

(administrator, if you do not allow this link, please transfer the picture to an appropriate website to allow everybody to see).

If you still don't know how to apply this method, post your floor plan and tell me which Block and I will help you.

Edited by fengshui-123

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

By the way, actually it is not restricted to just North and South facing, if your house facing is within one of those A, B, C, D sector, the other 3 sectors should be door, windows, stove, fish-tank, "moving" and "water" items.

As you can see, simple math, in 360 degree, each sector is 7.5 degree, total there are 48 sectors, the master just told me these 8 sectors.

Edited by fengshui-123

If you do not have street directory, you can use Google Earth, it has every houses and blocks, there is also a "compass" on it, you can take reference from it.

bbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

Edited by fengshui-123

show one example, the owner won 4D many times when staying in this house, now she is no more staying there, I am wondering whether the new owner also have the same luck, in fact, all the units at upper and lower floors should be able to get good fengshui is they have same arrangement at those colour sectors. Can someone suggest a way how to find out the situation of those units, outsider cannot just go and us the owners whether they won 4D right?

Please note the 2 Yellow sectors are not part of the above recommended A,B,C,D sectors, but they are also important sectors, I will tell more if I can receive many real cases from you all.

If you know someone win 4D/TOTO frequently or have very good luck, you should try to find out get their house floor plan and post it here for discussion, not easy to find this type of peoples, in other words, not easy to get good fengshui. if fengshui masters themselves can have good fengshui and can win 4D many times then there is no more fengshui masters liao. In other words, if you believe in fengshui I am afraid you have to do some hard works to find out yourself. It is not a matter of spending how much money to get good fengshui masters. you have to personally see with your eyes many repeatable cases to gain confident and know which is workable.

20081201_2e3b7b78c244de55677ecXOXEdlmdW0

20081201_0c1e9ddd78180cbbd05dF58TyGtDMzf

20081201_108d149b8b2607c387cdeIe0zMRCqPS

Edited by fengshui-123

Still sounds complicated. Let me go find my floorplan & slowly digest what u've shared.

To strike lottery or 4D of cos is good, but to me good health & happy family still supercede..

Long time did not visit this forum, surprising to see so many Singaporeans interested in fengshui, don't know good or bad sign.

After so many years of searching for good fengshui methods, recently I met a fengshui master from China, he asked me to try out one simple method for the North or South facing house. I used his method to study a relative house that I know the relative won 4D many times. Surprisingly my relative house met his method perfectly. I did not do any thing to the house, just that my relative is so lucky.

See picture below, if your house facing happen to be North (0 to 7.5 degree) or South (180 to 187.5 degree), then if your main door, stove, open windows, fish-tank, or other "moving" or "water" items are allocated within Sector B, C, D, then you are very lucky.

Singapore have a lot of such facing houses. I urge everybody who have North or South facing house to try out and share in this forum to see whether it is really so amazing.

click below link for picture: (if the administrator of theis forum do not allow other website link, please help to transfer the picture to an appropriate website so that everybody can see)

fs123a.gif

OK. The following picture is showing you how to apply the method.

fs123b.gif

(administrator, if you do not allow this link, please transfer the picture to an appropriate website to allow everybody to see).

If you still don't know how to apply this method, post your floor plan and tell me which Block and I will help you.

how do u determine which direction the hse face?

so long out of balcony is the direction the hse face?

uaually, balcony that side is "facing", but not always, actually by a look at floor plan you should have a feel of which side is facing, if everybody have a difficulty to identify facing by a look, then the particular house may already have difficult fengshui problem inherently liao.

Edited by fengshui-123

uaually, balcony that side is "facing", but not always, actually by a look at floor plan you should have a feel of which side is facing, if everybody have a difficulty to identify facing by a look, then the particular house may already have difficult fengshui problem inherently liao.

Hi renotalk, do you mind help me take a look on my floor plan? my main door is facing north east

Floor Plan

Hi renotalk, do you mind help me take a look on my floor plan? my main door is facing north east

Floor Plan

Hi, your one is not facing North or South as my above case, but see what I can do. can you let me know which area and which block, does it on google map or street directory, I need to double confirm the direction, this is the basic and most important step before going further. There is not much margin for error, a few degrees out can make a lot different because it will fall into different "gua"(卦)。

Edited by fengshui-123

Hi, your one is not facing North or South as my above case, but see what I can do. can you let me know which area and which block, does it on google map or street directory, I need to double confirm the direction, this is the basic and most important step before going further. There is not much margin for error, a few degrees out can make a lot different because it will fall into different "gua"(卦)。

Hi renotalk

my address is as follow:

Tampines street 82, blk 842b. attached a pic of the map i got from google. red square is my unit

map

Hi renotalk

my address is as follow:

Tampines street 82, blk 842b. attached a pic of the map i got from google. red square is my unit

map

Hi renotalk, seem like the system automatically change your name to "renotalk". not sure why can't quote your nick correctly. Sorry about that

Your house direction I have no confident to get it right, see the picture below, it is about at the boundary of two diferent "gua".

sgt.jpg

Well i guess got no options but to go take a measurement with compass... :) but thanks anyway.... :D

Well i guess got no options but to go take a measurement with compass... :) but thanks anyway.... :D

I am aftraid it is not so easy to take more accurate reading by layman. if you really want to try you have to follow this setp.

comp1.gif

Last time I wrote to HDB to ask for accurate direction and they really gave me.

Edited by fengshui-123

I am aftraid it is not so easy to take more accurate reading by layman. if you really want to try you have to follow this setp.

Last time I wrote to HDB to ask for accurate direction and they really gave me.

wow. this looks complicated...:( where can i get the compass you mentioned?