Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fengshui-123

Amazing & Simple Fengshui Method

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hmm.. that might be a problem cause we are building a breakfast table (half length) between the kictchen and living and need the service balcony wall to be down so that the whole place look more bigger...:(

have to relook into our design and see what can be done... ;)

any other options beside solid wall between kitchen and service balcony?

have told my ID we'll keep our wall between the kitchen and service balcony...:notti:

12288828224641.jpg

mine correct?

Living Room is North

Main door south

From map my unit is directly north and south, my father verify with compass also the same

D is my living room wall

A is my study room Window

B is my MBR wall and bed

C is my kitchen sink or empty. can put my rice cooker and over there? my stove is off to the left

mine correct?

Living Room is North

Main door south

From map my unit is directly north and south, my father verify with compass also the same

D is my living room wall

A is my study room Window

B is my MBR wall and bed

C is my kitchen sink or empty. can put my rice cooker and over there? my stove is off to the left

see: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18470

Hi

I have bought a new Unit in Sengkang , I have checked and my house is facing south west ( meaning entrance to my house faced south west ) , I dont know how to post the floorplan here , how else can i send it or post it

Regards....TPP

to tell you straight, if you take down kitchen and service balcony walls, then the air coming in from the front balcony opening is flowing straught through out off the back service balcony opening, bad fengshui.

Does Qi enters the apartment thru the main door or balcony/windows?

Can we feel Qi?

Edited by Diavonex

Hi

Blk 302A, Sengkang , Anchorvale Link

Regards

TPP

hi friend,

I am not going to visit you. don't need to give unit number lah, please delete it in your previous post.

see: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18490

Does Qi enters the apartment thru the main door or balcony/windows?

Can we feel Qi?

I said "air", not "Qi".

I don't know how to explain "Qi".

I will stop to advice on other directions and focus only on the following 8 directions which I have more confidence. Hence do not ask me to give any advice if you have other directions.

aixing1.gif

aixing2.gif

Edited by fengshui-123

If your house direction is not one of the above 8 directions, you can apply the following general method, at least you will not have major fengshui problems.

See the picture below:

If the house "Facing" direction is in RED sector, then the stove, door, window-openings, water-features, audio/video/washing machine/fridfe/rice cooker equipment, washing sink should be in RED sectors.

If the house "Facing" direction is in BLUE sector, then the stove, door, window-openings, water-features, audio/video/washing machine/fridfe/rice cooker equipment, washing sink etc should be in BLUE sectors.

czr1.gif

Edited by fengshui-123

Well i guess got no options but to go take a measurement with compass... :) but thanks anyway.... :D

Hi Fengshui 123,

My relative house is directly NS direction, south facing.

So 卯, 乾, 坤, 午 山 do not have any distinctive opening. 卯, 乾, 坤, is solid wall and 午 a bit of opening window. But this room is being rent out.

What do you suggest to try?

Thank you.