Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
risis

Tutu's Home Sweet Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thanks! Looking forward to the reno completion of your home!

:)

thanks! should be end of June, hopefully we can get the furnishing in by then too:)

Seriously thinking of revamping the living room colors to lollipop colors... have been abit bored with orange and red...as there is more n more carpentary laminates to decide:(

i dont think so ba, prob just 1 person..but dun try to jump on it?

i did ask the shop, but they say shld able to take the weight of most..coz the handle is quite strong

u can try in amk hub..there is a cafe, beside the cinema..with 2 bubble chair:)

can check with you does the bubble chair come with installation or we need to get outside contractor to fix?

can check with you does the bubble chair come with installation or we need to get outside contractor to fix?

mine is ask contractor fix, save $$..they do installation at $100

Hi Risis,

Hasn't hear from you for a while. How's your reno? Is everything ok?

Hi Rasp!

u are so nice:) everything is good but in a mad rush...

have decided to change the colors of the house to something more vibrant and cheerful. SO ....a week of insomia and stress!

Finally got something we like today:) And finally start confirming some laminates with my poor contractor..im very much behind schedule..

False ceilings are up today:) Carpentary will start after finalization with carpenter this saturday. Expected completion of house should be this month:)

Yr house is really nice and colourful . Love yr kitchen tile , but we are not daring enough . ha

Ya! Can't wait for the pictures le :)

hehe thanks rdnest & jupiter,

Now very headache leh..really very stressful to do a overly colorful home...should have juz stick with eizer to match colors...

i've been looking thru 8 books of laminates till i can remember all brands liao..hahaa...

Now, even paint colors also got to think..after all this, i think im so gona hate colors.haha

Btw, does any one know if theres people who draw on walls? isit call mundane art or something?

Or any customised decals places?