Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clockwork

Hotel Location In Batam

Hi all..

Anyone know which hotel is near the Central Batam ?

I've tried surfing the net , but most wld say it's near the central , like Nagoya , but does not indicate if it's near the Batam Central Ferry Terminal.

I basically need a hotel near the town area , but still near the ferry terminal as well. Any recomendations ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

30 mins is not too bad ahh

Decided to just take ferry and book hotel from there. Might go to KTM Resort, it's like 5-10 mins drive from Sekupang Ferry teminal and 30 mins to town. Not too bad , if it's fully booked , then just roam the streets of Batam till we get a hotel. :P .

There's 8 of us , so won't get bored :dancingqueen:

go to any tour agent and ask for harris resort bah. They are beside the terminal(BTW, batam have 2 terminal). Walk also can reach. They have free shuttle bus in morning and afternoon to Nagoya and 6Pm bus back. Experience not bad

Edited by addats

go to any tour agent and ask for harris resort bah. They are beside the terminal(BTW, batam have 2 terminal). Walk also can reach. They have free shuttle bus in morning and afternoon to Nagoya and 6Pm bus back. Experience not bad

Thks man..Will go check it out....

30 mins is not too bad ahh

Decided to just take ferry and book hotel from there. Might go to KTM Resort, it's like 5-10 mins drive from Sekupang Ferry teminal and 30 mins to town. Not too bad , if it's fully booked , then just roam the streets of Batam till we get a hotel. :P .

There's 8 of us , so won't get bored :dancingqueen:

Me thnkin of KTM oso.. hope its not fully book for the year end.. if not i will try harris..