Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
F22Raptor

Samsung Handphone

I bought for my mother-in-law a Samsung SGH-J700 (Through M1 upgrading) about 9 months ago. Within this period of time, I have sent the handphone to service twice with its original warrantee card. The service personnel said it's the charger's fault & asked me to buy another new charger but ended up it's not the charger's problem. After that, to discourage my mother-in-law from coming back to service the handphone & knowing that my old mother-in-law is very old, they demanded for the invoice. My mother-in-law couldn't produce the invoice cos she couldn't remember where she placed it, so THEY REJECTED the REPAIR WITHIN the WARRANTEE PERIOD WITH the OFFICIAL ORIGINAL WARRANTEE CARD.

Hence, pls beware of buying any Samsung handphone & products.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My Nokia handphone also got this type of case. I send my Nokia HP for repair at their care centre. They bring my HP in for repair.

I produce my Warranty card but i lost my receipt, that what i told the staff from the beginning. The staff told me it's OK, just warranty card would be enough.

1 month later then they tell me that they want my original receipt if not

they would not repair for me. I told them i only got the warranty card with me, I don't have the receipt (almost a year).

Then over the phone the staff says "if that's the case we would return you your phone UNREPAIR".

If u still want your HP to be repair, we would need to incur charges. But we can't promise you that the problem would not re-occurs.

WTF, i don't want to repair liao. i would collect back my phone in the evening.