Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dom07

Kitchen Glass Door

hi all,

have moved in to my new flat for almost a month now. mine's a 3 NG with an open concept kitchen (meaning living room and kitchen no walls in between)......

have went thru a lot of RT's members reno blog, and i :dribble::dribble: over people who installed glass door for kitchen.. may i know if cooking (eg frying) will cause any "oil patches" on the glass door and is it diff to maintain?? because whenever i cook, the "oil and smell" really spreads easily throughout my small place.... thus wondering if having a glass door helps?

any recommendations and price range for such glass doors? TIA!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, mine also 3rm flat..

Our sliding glass door $1700..

(To supply & install 10mm thick top hung tampered clear glass 1 fixed c/w 2 sliding doors c/w metal support at kitchen entrance)

Quite easy to maintain, i only clean once a week.. :yamseng:

Edited by luckable

Hi, here's mine. Sorry, only managed to capture a teaser view of the sliding door.

- Fabricate and install kitchen entrance 10mm clear glass sliding door @ $680.00

- Supply and install sliding door stainless steel pelmet @ $150.00

Total = $830.00

t_IMG0527m_f4d2cc5.jpg

Edited by ilmare612

Hi, here's mine. Sorry, only managed to capture a teaser view of the sliding door.

- Fabricate and install kitchen entrance 10mm clear glass sliding door @ $680.00

Total = $830.00

t_IMG0527m_f4d2cc5.jpg

wah very nice leh!!! do you mind if can email me the contact pls pls pls??? :notti:

nishyluc@singnet.com.sg

Thanks hor....

Hey hi, thanks for the compliment. Send you the contacts for the 'designer' or carpenter huh? We din use a ID one wor :dunno:

can i have both ur designer and carpenter? how do u find the workmanship of ur carpenters? can i ask roughly how much u spent on ur kitchen cabin?

Thanks!

can i have both ur designer and carpenter? how do u find the workmanship of ur carpenters? can i ask roughly how much u spent on ur kitchen cabin?

Thanks!

Hi qinzheng80,

Welcome to your reno journey. Our contractor isn't the exactly the cheapest around but we found his pricing a lot better then those IDs out there who has no flair in originality. Most importantly, we feel no one understand our design needs better then us do. The kitchen cabin should be around $3500 +/- for 24ft.

His workmanship is good and he is a very responsible contractor. One discovery we made during the course of our reno is that he really is a 'trouble-shooter'. There's nothing he can't do when come to issues pertaining to reno works. We give him a thumbs up and will still use him if we have any future reno needs.

Cheers & have fun in your process.

Supply and install:

- 7' x 3.5' 10mm Tempered-glass sliding kitchen door - $650.00

Hi, can u email me your contractor wish to inquire abt the sliding door for my kitchen as well... thanks a lot!!

Total = $830.00

t_IMG0527m_f4d2cc5.jpg

Hi, can u email me your contractor wish to inquire abt the sliding door for my kitchen as well... thanks a lot!!

Supply and install:

HI rendell, I am looking for tempered glass sliding kitchen door. May I have the contact from you? Thank you...

Supply and install:

Hi, interested oso.

can kindly sms me the above contact?

Thanks

my mobile 98488224