Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jesperbg

Somewhere In Serangoon Central

Hi pinkpetter

actualli that coffee table is recommended by melvin cos the original one tat goes wif my tv console is rectangular n he said square table more suitable for L shape...hw much did u buy for the tv console n table? jus wondering if he has given mi a gd price cos we didnt negotiate...haha

hi hi! mmm mine is different le though from the same range...

8Feb5.jpg

my console... $600

8Feb6.jpg

my coffeetable... $300. I saw a similiar transparent coffeetable but half this size for $299 at IFC. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi hi! mmm mine is different le though from the same range...

8Feb5.jpg

my console... $600

8Feb6.jpg

my coffeetable... $300. I saw a similiar transparent coffeetable but half this size for $299 at IFC. :)

orh so i guess the price is quite is standard no need to bargain one cos he oso quote $900 for the set...

ya probably.. cos not much diff between the sets.

I like your console better though cos not so plain but my parents were afraid that my bunny will jump into that hole and rest there. :P Then we can watch TV and bunny at the same time.

we jus selected our wallpaper for feature wall from goodrich... :good:

f_Picture001m_4075cc1.jpg

f_Picture002m_7e69dbb.jpg

our tv console is 220cm...so hw long shld our feature wall be?? 8ft or 9ft? :unsure:

Decided on the color for solid surface top for kitchen...

1st choice

f_Picture006m_0fb7677.jpg

2nd choice

Picture007.jpg

hmm...wondering if white is difficult to maintain as Whitezzz mentioned tt his white top has some black & yellow stains... :dunno:

I took Artic White le. mmm it's been 2 months and it looks ok. But mom takes really good care of it.

hhmm....but i am lazy fellow leh..ahahha... Maybe i shd consider "black galaxy" instead... :D

where is s&c har? the furniture cheap?

Address: Blk 338 AMK Ave 1, #01-1647

TeL 6552 5208

it's opp bishan park carpark, they closed at 8pm

furniture i tink cheap ba though we didnt realli bargain :bangwall: ..the shop is v popular in renotalk as well as SG bride forum so shld b reliable...

hhmm....but i am lazy fellow leh..ahahha... Maybe i shd consider "black galaxy" instead... :D

Do you mean "Black Galaxy" granite. If not, think it is not a good idea using black solid surface. Scratches are more obvious.

Address: Blk 338 AMK Ave 1, #01-1647

TeL 6552 5208

it's opp bishan park carpark, they closed at 8pm

furniture i tink cheap ba though we didnt realli bargain :bangwall: ..the shop is v popular in renotalk as well as SG bride forum so shld b reliable...

Ya quite cheap la and service really not bad lor. :) And Melvin will really tell you which one quality good and which one isn't good..

Do you mean "Black Galaxy" granite. If not, think it is not a good idea using black solid surface. Scratches are more obvious.

mm Think the Bellus Solid Surface range has one called black galaxy..

Ya we were concerned about the scratches so we picked the artic white in the end.

mm Think the Bellus Solid Surface range has one called black galaxy..

Ya we were concerned about the scratches so we picked the artic white in the end.

If I remember correctly, Bellus is a local brand and quite soft, so prone to scratch. Any idea if can choose other brand with higher acrylic?

Btw, do you know any website to check Bellus content?

If I remember correctly, Bellus is a local brand and quite soft, so prone to scratch. Any idea if can choose other brand with higher acrylic?

Btw, do you know any website to check Bellus content?

im not aware of the quality of Bellus nor whether we can ask for other brand leh...mayb i can try asking..or have anyone with the same contractor already asked b4?

according to ah soon, next time we can jus call the bellus person to make gd the scratches for jus a few dollars...

How much Goodrich charging for your feature wall?

Not sure as our contractor charged us a lump sum for the feature wall, so I guess the wall paper is part of the deal... :good:

Yesterday, we met up with the carpenter cum electrician (aka my contractor's bro) yesterday...we passed him a copy of our floor plan with all the paint codes on the walls. We also finalised on the no. of electrical points and locations..

And we went over to our place just now and.....

our feature wall is up already!! :dribble:

Picture010.jpg

side view

Picture009.jpg

small partition/feature wall for bedrm

Picture005-1.jpg

Fast hand fast leg...And when we called our contractor later, we told us tt our progress is too slow!! ooppss... :D

Edited by jesperbg