Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jesperbg

Somewhere In Serangoon Central

haha... maybe do a low one? or a chest of drawers? another big one like that a little scary. lol

ya...maybe get something from Ikea or S&C ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I didn't buy the Philips one leh.. Was hoping to get it next IT show, but heard it's at July.. IT show was selling $1599 for the model.. Sad, now I think can't find this price liao.. Hahaha.. Super like it, with the ambilight... Anyways, Mega Discount Store at Katong Mall quoted me $1800.. Hope to find a better deal leh..

ooh....tt model..saw it too at IT show but i prefer samsung..hehe..anyway, now will consider any good deal for full HD LCD as gg to move in real soon ya....

oh realli? who is the forumer who bought? wanna ask him hws the performance of the washer...

is it the 6.5kg tat he bought cos i found out tat those neighbourhood shops only selling ~$270?

mm that time my mom bought her Samsung 7.5kg for $299... Harvey Norman I think.

Edited by pinkpetter

ooh....tt model..saw it too at IT show but i prefer samsung..hehe..anyway, now will consider any good deal for full HD LCD as gg to move in real soon ya....

i bought my 40" series 5 at $1300+ after deducting the free 26" series 4 (free gift). Otherwise, its $1799 for both TVs. Was a CNY promo, but managed to get it last mth at a neighbourhood shop. Is it consider gd deal? :unsure:

oh realli? who is the forumer who bought? wanna ask him hws the performance of the washer...

is it the 6.5kg tat he bought cos i found out tat those neighbourhood shops only selling ~$270?

i read it in one of the t-blog chats. dunno who liao. hahaha.

he just bought yesterday and posted pics on his t-blog chat.

it's the 7.5kg one.

mm so is this the look around blog then? :unsure: wahah :) When's the furniture coming jesper?

Bed will be delivered this sat....cant wait to see how it will turn out to be together w my room design n layout.. :)

Dining table & coffee table will come couple of days later....but hvnt confirm on the color of my sofa yet!!...need to do it fast..or else wifey angry... :P

haha That's really soon! Waiting to see pictures of your completed home with furniture! What colours are you choosing between for your sofa?

haha That's really soon! Waiting to see pictures of your completed home with furniture! What colours are you choosing between for your sofa?

Hhmm....we cant seems to find the fabric samples for sofa, so guess hv to make a trip down to confirm..ehehe...I'm thinking of grey.....dirt & stain cant be easy seen :P

jesper: where u got ur furniture from??

St louis for Sofa....

Tv console, coffee table, dining tables & chairs from S&C..

you started yr shopping? :)

Where is S&C? full name?? :)

Full name: S&C Furniture Dynamic

Add: Blk 338, AMK ave1, st 32, #01-1647

tel: 65525208

If you drop by there, do go hv the teochew porridge at the hawker centre, which opens at 630pm...there will be a long queue when it opens!!...amazing..but food is nice :P