Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jesperbg

Somewhere In Serangoon Central

Mrsfrog: Thanks....we the laminated flooring actually is not our first choice..hehehe...we initially wanna african black from Supreme... Anyway, it turns out great in the end.... :)

smallboy: Thanks....Actually we told jason what we want inside and outside.... :D

more pics of the wardrobe layout

f_Picture060m_cc90262.jpg

f_Picture059m_cda8b88.jpg

f_Picture058m_3020969.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

WAH! Very nice la bro! The wardrobe is exactly what I have in mind.. Color and the sliding mirrors.. The layout maybe a bit diff la..

Hey, I wanna come your place and see la.. Hehe..

TV buy Philips one lah.. 42PFL7603.. LOL..

hi jesperbg, nice house and we got exactly the same layout! got a shock when i saw your first post. LOL

anyway saw your cost of reno, mind PM me what you did?

and can you or any other kind souls here PM me uncle ah soon's contact number? thx a millionz..

will be starting my reno real soon (2nd appt about 3 weeks away) but haven't settle for a contractor yet.

lastly i welcome myself to renotalk!! hahah

WAH! Very nice la bro! The wardrobe is exactly what I have in mind.. Color and the sliding mirrors.. The layout maybe a bit diff la..

Hey, I wanna come your place and see la.. Hehe..

TV buy Philips one lah.. 42PFL7603.. LOL..

hi u r welcome to my place anytime ya...im there almost every wkdae evening n wkend..jus lemme noe ya

can share hw much did u buy the philips for?

the washing machine is what i wanna buy also. another forumer bought it liao. liang court sells at $439. maybe u can check that out too.

Welcome to RT sixer. PMed.

Jesper.. I still cannot get over your wardrobe. Must show my mom.

hahaha my wife oso feel like doing another one cos she find storage not enuff... :bangwall:

the washing machine is what i wanna buy also. another forumer bought it liao. liang court sells at $439. maybe u can check that out too.

oh realli? who is the forumer who bought? wanna ask him hws the performance of the washer...

is it the 6.5kg tat he bought cos i found out tat those neighbourhood shops only selling ~$270?

hi jesperbg, nice house and we got exactly the same layout! got a shock when i saw your first post. LOL

anyway saw your cost of reno, mind PM me what you did?

and can you or any other kind souls here PM me uncle ah soon's contact number? thx a millionz..

will be starting my reno real soon (2nd appt about 3 weeks away) but haven't settle for a contractor yet.

lastly i welcome myself to renotalk!! hahah

hi sixer,

have u started yr own blog...do share wif us yr reno experience ya...

so hav u tot abt yr furniture placement? wld b interesting to know hw someone wif the same layout design his place...

hahaha my wife oso feel like doing another one cos she find storage not enuff... :bangwall:

haha... maybe do a low one? or a chest of drawers? another big one like that a little scary. lol

hi u r welcome to my place anytime ya...im there almost every wkdae evening n wkend..jus lemme noe ya

can share hw much did u buy the philips for?

I didn't buy the Philips one leh.. Was hoping to get it next IT show, but heard it's at July.. IT show was selling $1599 for the model.. Sad, now I think can't find this price liao.. Hahaha.. Super like it, with the ambilight... Anyways, Mega Discount Store at Katong Mall quoted me $1800.. Hope to find a better deal leh..