Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jesperbg

Somewhere In Serangoon Central

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Got some pillows, bedsheets & quilts over the weekend!...

2 sets of 320 thread count @ $120 only! :P ...got a tough time getting those that can fit our 14" mattress...

Picture024-1.jpg

Picture023-1.jpg

pillows on the bed... ;)

Picture026-3.jpg

May i know where did you buy the bedsheets from? Does it include quilt cover?

May i know where did you buy the bedsheets from? Does it include quilt cover?

we bought it fr john little sale...yes one of them is a full set (quilt cover, bedsheet, 2xpillow case and a bloster case) and the other is a separate set so we bought the bedsheet set (bedsheet, 2xpillow case and a bloster case) and quilt set (quilt cover, 2xpillow case)...all for $120...

we have some difficulty lookin for those tat fits 14" mattress...there are some on sale for $10 onli! but it's 280 threadcount n fits onli 12" i tink...

i also bought sealy mattress!! so tempting leh the price of ur sofa...is it the waterproof fabric that they use?

did u buy the lienage series oso? hw much huh??

duno izit waterproof leh but is machine washable...full fabric meaning covering the whole sofa not those cover the outside but inside is black cloth kind...

where did u get ur $50 curtains? looks pretty decent to me.

oso fr john little sale..it's ready made kind...mayb if tailor made wil b nicer but cut cost! cut cost!

but we didnt get tat for our living room cos it's oso 1.5m long each n our living room window is abt 4m long..so prolly gotta tailor made for tat...

Nice curtains! Love the different colours under different lights. Feel like there are 2 sets of curtains in ur room like that. hehehehe..

Nice curtains! Love the different colours under different lights. Feel like there are 2 sets of curtains in ur room like that. hehehehe..

ya....my wifey loves it.... :)

we got it from furniture mall...sales person is joanne...gotta go fast cos she's due for delivery in May.. :D mayb try to bargain harder...shld be able to ba but at this price, we didnt get the cushions cos we find tat v ex leh..though she offer us a promotional price of $53 for 2 cushions...tink we wil jus go ikea buy those cheap cheap $3.50 throw cushions ba... :P

this sofa is realli gd cos very few fabric sofa we came across has such high headrest wif gd support...

I'm quoted 2080 with the cushion. so i guess more or less there bah. hahaha

like the cushion cos same fabric as the sofa. We will prbably get the extra set to change cos we have dogs at home.

so never know when they gg to dirty it

ya, think the price is ard there ya....think they gonna deliver my sofa to me this sat! Cant wait to see how it will turn out in my living rm... :dribble:

I just bought the same sofa model from Joanne :P

LOVE the back support....*thumbs up!*

Was comparing mango vs angel....very diff style but a good sofa helps u maintain posture when u r in "comfort" cross leg mode.

I just bought the same sofa model from Joanne :P

LOVE the back support....*thumbs up!*

Was comparing mango vs angel....very diff style but a good sofa helps u maintain posture when u r in "comfort" cross leg mode.

hi, can i check what's the length of the sofa?

went down St Louis at furnitue mall yesterday,

they quoted me $2080 for 2.9-3m sofa, and $1980 for 2.5-2.8 sofa withh 2 cushions thrown in.