Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Misc100

Payment For Lift Upgrading Is 2 Years After Lift Upgrading Completion.

Payment for lift upgrading is 2 years after lift upgrading completion. - this is what I learned from HDB today.

Anyone has any experience on this before?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Payment for lift upgrading is 2 years after lift upgrading completion. - this is what I learned from HDB today.

that's what i heard also wor... when viewing flats, the upgrading already completed. Then the owner say he havent pay upgrading fee and I will need to pay. Around 1-2 years after completion.

Is it true that after lift upgrading, the valuation of the flat will increase by 20k-30k?

Valuation for HDB is done by Competitive market analysis , so if the first flat with the same specs as yours sell for an increased price of 20 K to 30 k , if you were to sell your flat during the same period , it would probably experience a similar increase in valuation as compared to without lift upgrading.

that's what i heard also wor... when viewing flats, the upgrading already completed. Then the owner say he havent pay upgrading fee and I will need to pay. Around 1-2 years after completion.

True, I faced some difficulties when selling my house, when we mention that the new owner have to pay for the upgrading fees, all ran away. Because the new owner will have to pay for the upgrading work done for both my toilets...PR will have to pay full while citizen pays only the subsidised amount. So, PR will definitely not buy. Of course, at least they don't have to bear those inconvenience like dust, noise and washing of clothes etc we had during the upgrading.

My MUP and LUP is already completed for about 18 mths. Yet to received the payment from HDB yet.