Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ilmare612

Pull-out Dustbin For Kitchen Cabinet...with Swing Doors

Hi, anyone did this? We are planning to do this for our kitchen cabinet and only found this at Howards Storage World. Would love to know where else I can find this and how much will it be. The lid of the bin opens only when the cabinet is swing open. Otherwise, it remains close. Thanks in advanced :sport-smiley-003:

f_HSWDustbinm_6b7bce1.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I also saw this at Howards! Very good idea, but VERY x for a dustbin.

Alternative will be the dustbin at ikea. *see links below* I know that the bins can either be mounted onto the door, or placed on a sliding rail that will allow the dustbin to slide out when the door opens. However, I think there's no cover.

http://www.ikea.com.sg/catalog/product_dis...579251-79503577

http://www.ikea.com.sg/catalog/product_dis...579251-79371284

Hi Angel81,

Hello thanks for your reply. Actually I already bought the IKEA Rationelle range too. I bought the $38 dollars range. The only difference from your link is the track is the floor mounting, not the 'wall/door' mounting. I intend to return it to IKEA as they have this 90 days policy.

Hi pinkpetter,

I loved it so much. It's $99.90 I think from Howards. If I cannot find an alternative, I intend to buy it lor. It's practical and nice lor :) Haiz...hopefully someone will come out and advice where else sells them :)

It's so cool. :thumbs up: I was jus at Howard's last weekend looking for bins, but didn't see it.

Question: if it is attached to the door of the cabinet, does it put stress on the hinges if it is swung out when full? Will it cause the cabinet door to 'sag' over time?

It's so cool. :thumbs up: I was jus at Howard's last weekend looking for bins, but didn't see it.

Question: if it is attached to the door of the cabinet, does it put stress on the hinges if it is swung out when full? Will it cause the cabinet door to 'sag' over time?

Hey, yes...I think it's totally cool too. It's tug in one of their cabinet which you will need to pull open to see. You may ask the store keeper if you still cannot find. The bin is attached to the door of the cabinet. Errrrrr...pertaining to rest of your other questions, I wun know wor...I not the salesman mah :horse: kekeke

Edited by ilmare612