Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
uncle add $400 for this for me. if u can get cheaper, let me know! your kitchen bigger than mine! =p

mine cant remeber how much....i think must was quoted in the whole package.....for ivy case....i will say maybe $300-$400?my guess

on second thoughts, looking at the proportions in her pics i think my box up longer than ivy's cz i extended it all the way to over my fridge. So you should be getting it around the same price or cheaper lor. You're gonna do it protruding out like in the 2nd pic right ivy?

thanks folks for sharing with me your views. Seems like boxing it up is the way to go.

Storm if it is cabinets i'll do it flush with the black glass. Ah wei thinks protruding will looks odd.

Also I'm not sure about the cost as quoting Ah Wei :" you want i can do it for you" I assume no additional cost for me cos right from Day 1 i already mentioned that I want a L box up there. Uncle was not involve in the whole discussion.

I'll clarify again to see whether I need to top up.

thanks folks for sharing with me your views. Seems like boxing it up is the way to go.

Storm if it is cabinets i'll do it flush with the black glass. Ah wei thinks protruding will looks odd.

Also I'm not sure about the cost as quoting Ah Wei :" you want i can do it for you" I assume no additional cost for me cos right from Day 1 i already mentioned that I want a L box up there. Uncle was not involve in the whole discussion.

wah lau, ah wei so nice. =p

wah lau, ah wei so nice. =p

dun praise too fast, cos it may just be my own wishful thinking hhahahah. I'll confirm with him again the next time i call him.

I agree with Ah wei....if u box-up, u are boxing up nothing...so why not make the space as extra storage space....beter....the current box up at the corner can be make to look like a cabinet, which cant store anything of cos...

Edited by Bon07

mm will box up too so that there won't be dust. And extra storage is always a nice thing. :P

haha Best if there's no top-up. heheheh :)

I am moody! I am upset!! My stuffs are coming in on Friday. Uncle suppose to mend my grouting and replace some tiles for me today so that I can use tonight and tomorrow to clean up. I called twice to remind today and we just realise the tilers never come!

There is a sunken area on the laminate flooring in my study room, suppose to rectify yesterday, the contractor also NEVER COME! I highlighted they should get this room done up so that I can pile all my stuffs in and the rest of the rectification can do slowly. But today is wednesday already.. both important areas not done.........

For the first time in my whole reno process I AM ANGRY LE!

ARGHHHHHHHH

I can't postpone the mover anymore.. I've postpone so many times, so much so, my furniture delivery folks are upset with me.................... :curse::bangwall::furious:

I am moody! I am upset!! My stuffs are coming in on Friday. Uncle suppose to mend my grouting and replace some tiles for me today so that I can use tonight and tomorrow to clean up. I called twice to remind today and we just realise the tilers never come!

There is a sunken area on the laminate flooring in my study room, suppose to rectify yesterday, the contractor also NEVER COME! I highlighted they should get this room done up so that I can pile all my stuffs in and the rest of the rectification can do slowly. But today is wednesday already.. both important areas not done.........

For the first time in my whole reno process I AM ANGRY LE!

ARGHHHHHHHH

I can't postpone the mover anymore.. I've postpone so many times, so much so, my furniture delivery folks are upset with me.................... :curse::bangwall::furious:

aiyo....no wonder never see much of u today....i just spoke to Uncle....u want to try to call and talk to him again?

Edited by blue_diamond

aiyo....no wonder never see much of u today....i just spoke to Uncle....u want to try to call and talk to him again?

nice kitchen. i like the design

call uncle again and again to chase him. cannot delay liao lor...

yes BD I was lurking around the whole time.. just no mood to post nor joke the whole of today...

I called earlier... he didn't pick up my phone.. He is meeting F4 later. I already pass a message to F4 to let him know I so upset now. 1st time so angry with the reno... now I understand how Wendy (smallboy) feel when she cried cos certain things not done on time....

yes BD I was lurking around the whole time.. just no mood to post nor joke the whole of today...

I called earlier... he didn't pick up my phone.. He is meeting F4 later. I already pass a message to F4 to let him know I so upset now. 1st time so angry with the reno... now I understand how Wendy (smallboy) feel when she cried cos certain things not done on time....

aiyo...dun be sad la...can understand yr frasturation also...especially when need to coordinate all the delievery.

Hopefully he will get the red alert after hearing from F4...but must make it a hair pulling exprience for him also okie...:)

I may see him tomorrow...see if i can ask him to rush yr...

Mine also abit sian...Uncle told me my toilet bowl size...in the end...the plumber told me wrong size.....in the end got to incur $$ for the exchange also...

aiyo...dun be sad la...can understand yr frasturation also...especially when need to coordinate all the delievery.

Hopefully he will get the red alert after hearing from F4...but must make it a hair pulling exprience for him also okie...:)

I may see him tomorrow...see if i can ask him to rush yr...

Mine also abit sian...Uncle told me my toilet bowl size...in the end...the plumber told me wrong size.....in the end got to incur $$ for the exchange also...

how not to be upset... i gave them super more than enough time... after uncle the next fellow's hair i wanna pull is my dear carpenter's hair.

6 men came to do rectification for me but their 6 pairs of eyes couldn't detect what my single pair of super myopic eyes saw...

ah tan not much hair left, so I shall not pull his, to be fair so far ah tan still quite ok.

thank you arrhh if u see him tell him hor i crying buckets now. Can donate the buckets of tears for him to wash his van.