Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
FLY

Renovation To Toilet

oh, thanks for sharing. I just received a quotation from my ID, $1100 for the painting of whole house (4+1 color). For the overlaying, only cost $800 for 2 bathroom including floor tiles. Cheap?

can pm me? thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Nikiyen or those who have gotten the freelance worker contact #, can anyone PM me also ?

thank you all very much!

:D

Hey just wanna share on point 1).

I just overlay both bathroom about 1.7m width by 3m length. ID quoted about $900 for that job, however I semi-DIY them at half price! Mine is a new BTO FLAT, hate the flooring so i overlay them - cheaper than hacking as new flats cant touch the flooring for 3 yrs.

1) Bought Floor tiles + 2 x 50 kg cement = approximately $250/- (at HAFARY located @ Defu Lane, still got 10% discount)

2) Employ freelance worker @ $100 per day ( 8 - 5) , took 2 days to settle!

oh, thanks for sharing. I just received a quotation from my ID, $1100 for the painting of whole house (4+1 color). For the overlaying, only cost $800 for 2 bathroom including floor tiles. Cheap?

I think $1100 for painting the whole house is cheap. Can you share who give you the quotation?

I just overlay both bathroom about 1.7m width by 3m length. ID quoted about $900 for that job, however I semi-DIY them at half price! Mine is a new BTO FLAT, hate the flooring so i overlay them - cheaper than hacking as new flats cant touch the flooring for 3 yrs.

1) Bought Floor tiles + 2 x 50 kg cement = approximately $250/- (at HAFARY located @ Defu Lane, still got 10% discount)

Hi,

CAn PM me the freelance contact no., pls...

My contractor quoted me $2600 for two toilets wall and $800 for two toilets flooring, is it expensive??? mine is EA but size of bathroom is the same as others like 5 rooms

HI,

Can share your contact with me??

maufy00@hotmail.com

it will be more interesting if you can show us picture of your end product.... will like to know how the freelancer worker skill level :P

thanks

I would greatly appreciate if you email me your ID, thanks!

Would greatly appreciate if you could email me your contact to mail2lill@yahoo.com.sg

Greatly appreciate if you could email me your contact: mail2lill@yahoo.com.sg

Pls PM the painter contact to veronica8288@hotmail.com. Tks

Mine is:

1)Overlaying of tiles for 2 toilet= $800 (Homo 30x30tiles $3 psf)

2)Overlaying of tiles for kitchen+ service balcony= $1000(Homo 30x30tiles $3 psf)

3)Kitchen cabinet kerb $400

4)Shower Kerb $90

Hi i've just ask the contractor tat had done up my place to do minor tiling work for my uncle place. Got a positive feedback bout worksmanship and the worker took good care to make the place neat and tidy. Pricing wise not too sure but guess should be cheaper than id/main con as the tilers are his own workers. Pm me if need the contact.

May i know if anyone has hacked the toilet wall and floor tiles for a new BTO flat before? My wife and I don't really like the in-built one and don't want to overlay.

Is hacking possible?