Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
FLY

Renovation To Toilet

I recently bought a 5 room flat and would like to do some renovation to both of my toilets, can anyone tell me how much would it cost to do: -

1. Overlaying to toilet floor tiles (it is a 8 years old flat), should i hack and redo the flooring, if so, how much would that cost?

2. Sliding door for the shower room, which one is the cheapest? and how much?

3. Build a cabinet say 4ft below the basin.

If i would like to paint my house, 3 bedrooms and 1 living room only, how much will that cost?

Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

paintin for 5rm should be about 1350-1500, choice of 5 colours.

i'm doing simple reno for my 5rm, it's quoted at 1350, choice of 5 colours, including door and door frame.

I recently bought a 5 room flat and would like to do some renovation to both of my toilets, can anyone tell me how much would it cost to do: -

1. Overlaying to toilet floor tiles (it is a 8 years old flat), should i hack and redo the flooring, if so, how much would that cost?

2. Sliding door for the shower room, which one is the cheapest? and how much?

3. Build a cabinet say 4ft below the basin.

If i would like to paint my house, 3 bedrooms and 1 living room only, how much will that cost?

Thanks.

Hey just wanna share on point 1).

I just overlay both bathroom about 1.7m width by 3m length. ID quoted about $900 for that job, however I semi-DIY them at half price! Mine is a new BTO FLAT, hate the flooring so i overlay them - cheaper than hacking as new flats cant touch the flooring for 3 yrs.

1) Bought Floor tiles + 2 x 50 kg cement = approximately $250/- (at HAFARY located @ Defu Lane, still got 10% discount)

2) Employ freelance worker @ $100 per day ( 8 - 5) , took 2 days to settle!

I just overlay both bathroom about 1.7m width by 3m length. ID quoted about $900 for that job, however I semi-DIY them at half price! Mine is a new BTO FLAT, hate the flooring so i overlay them - cheaper than hacking as new flats cant touch the flooring for 3 yrs.

1) Bought Floor tiles + 2 x 50 kg cement = approximately $250/- (at HAFARY located @ Defu Lane, still got 10% discount)

oh, thanks for sharing. I just received a quotation from my ID, $1100 for the painting of whole house (4+1 color). For the overlaying, only cost $800 for 2 bathroom including floor tiles. Cheap?

[

Hi,

Possible to pm your freelance contractor to lay the toilet ?

Thank u.

KY

quote name=rolexboy' date='Feb 11 2009, 02:20 PM' post='371599]

paintin for 5rm should be about 1350-1500, choice of 5 colours.

i'm doing simple reno for my 5rm, it's quoted at 1350, choice of 5 colours, including door and door frame.

hi if you still hv the freelance contact please pm me.

thanks so much!

oh, thanks for sharing. I just received a quotation from my ID, $1100 for the painting of whole house (4+1 color). For the overlaying, only cost $800 for 2 bathroom including floor tiles. Cheap?

can pm ur contractor name and contact no? thanks

My contractor quoted me $2600 for two toilets wall and $800 for two toilets flooring, is it expensive??? mine is EA but size of bathroom is the same as others like 5 rooms

My contractor quoted me $2600 for two toilets wall and $800 for two toilets flooring, is it expensive??? mine is EA but size of bathroom is the same as others like 5 rooms

Does it including of supplying of tiles?

Hello Friends...

I think local remodeling contractors seeking to give free estimates with no obligation, and taking advantage of this is the consumer-smart way to go about finding an accurate answer to your question. It's important that you get a local estimate and not rely on guesses found here on Yah, as a lot of factors really bear on the cost of such a project, including the following: The cost of material and labor greatly varies by location.

But i have give some basic idea the cost:

New HDB Flat - [ $11,800 (3 Room) $13,800 (4 Room) $16,800 (5 Room) $19,800 (Executive) ]

Resale HDB Flat - [ $8,800 (3 Room) $10,800 (4 Room) $12,800 (5 Room) $14,800 (Executive) ]

Hi, can pm me the freelance name & contact? Thanks ya.