Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mamaliz

~our Dream Home Finally~

WAH quite a lot of things for 34k. But what kind of laminate is he giving you? Cos you have quite a bit of wetworks and carpentry... this pricing seem alright...

ID right? so he will be providing designs? hehe *looking forward*

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
dats why lahhhh....now im rehearsing how to say no to them kekekekeke.....me n mum in law quite formal, so i dont know how to say no directly or what...always jus follow what hubby say lorrr...

but maybe hubby will say no also lehhh cos this house reno like a new baby to him...even i want to say can/cannot he will stare daggers at me!! kekekeke :bleah:

Hehehe, I guess it's best to let ur hubby tell them no. I always tell my hb things that I don't like/unhappy with and let him settle with his parents. Sometimes it just sound better coming from him than me. Hehehe..

Alamak! Hahaha.. I hope that ur hb will listen to your ideas as it's ur house too. hehehe.. :) Will you be letting ur kids decide the stuff for their room? :)

Edited by Angel81

WAH quite a lot of things for 34k. But what kind of laminate is he giving you? Cos you have quite a bit of wetworks and carpentry... this pricing seem alright...

ID right? so he will be providing designs? hehe *looking forward*

we will discuss further once he's done his 3d...even managed to "press" him for my pull out pantry....he will bear the cost~~ :dancingqueen:

actually i managed to "press" another id to give me granite(indian) for my kitchen (foc lehhh) but tooo bad we felt more comfortable wif the one we chosen....

im looooooooking forward tooooo.... :yamseng:

we will discuss further once he's done his 3d...even managed to "press" him for my pull out pantry....he will bear the cost~~ :dancingqueen:

actually i managed to "press" another id to give me granite(indian) for my kitchen (foc lehhh) but tooo bad we felt more comfortable wif the one we chosen....

im looooooooking forward tooooo.... :yamseng:

ya but more imptly it's feeling comfortable with the person I think... :)

ya but more imptly it's feeling comfortable with the person I think... :)

yup...true!! and we wont feel so stress if we have that bit of confidnce in the chosen id rite~~....hahaha...we do feel good now abt our choice ...just getting a bit :dancingqueen: impatient for the transformation.....

ur reno aside... ur "brats" look sooo cute!

thank youuuu...hehehehe :sport-smiley-004: will tell my girl n she will sure go over the moon wif that compliment..haha.... :D

yup...true!! and we wont feel so stress if we have that bit of confidnce in the chosen id rite~~....hahaha...we do feel good now abt our choice ...just getting a bit :dancingqueen: impatient for the transformation.....

thank youuuu...hehehehe :sport-smiley-004: will tell my girl n she will sure go over the moon wif that compliment..haha.... :D

if someone tells me the same thing i'll go over the moon too! hahah! But unfortunately, i'm too old for anyone to call me CUTE! :bleah:

if someone tells me the same thing i'll go over the moon too! hahah! But unfortunately, i'm too old for anyone to call me CUTE! :bleah:

:P hahahahahaha...ur so funny lehhh....but again if sumone were to tell me dat it would mean..."ugly but adorable" :bleah:

ya. If you end up with someone you don't like you wouldn't have proper sleep every night. Honestly I would rather pay and sleep well... and most imptly BE HAPPY!

I've actually read of stories of how bad reno jobs cause stress in marriages... so SCARY!! *touchwood* urgh So you're paying for peace of mind. :)

ya. If you end up with someone you don't like you wouldn't have proper sleep every night. Honestly I would rather pay and sleep well... and most imptly BE HAPPY!

I've actually read of stories of how bad reno jobs cause stress in marriages... so SCARY!! *touchwood* urgh So you're paying for peace of mind. :)

yup...read abt them too. Dats why my hubby "made" me read up more especially since i found this forum....dont say bad reno cause stress horr...want to plan n decide on the reno also lehhh... :furious:

lucky for my hubby im very "kindhearted" hehehehe....we managed to sit down n list each of our ideas n "marry" them together....so now both happy~ :sport-smiley-004:

Promised by ID reno works will commence on 4th of may but have not been confirm on papers yet so crossing our fingers that all will fall nicely in place.....by this week have to move out to best fren's place fpr temporary accomodation...yikes~....no pain no gain....jus have to be patient till we get our new place all nicely done.....wooohoooo!!

nice theme but hor how come the MBR door looks abit out of theme leh? everything looks modern then came a yester year door?

also in my humble opinion, I think if you are getting a platform, a 1 level platform will be sufficient. Safer and cheaper. double level if fall over hor u drop from a greater ht, more painful. heheh am thinking for the little ones, in case they are jumping on the parents bed.

other than the above, I thought the 3D look pretty cool. I like black grey theme too!