Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
songyuhan

Tarkett Laminated Floor

What u mean that u have check with others? Your others are people from the competitors company?? So u believe from people who says or u really do your

homework regarding the company. From the threads that u mentioned that they are only a 1 year old company without a warehouse and only selling china brand floorboards,

but recently i just went to their showroom and was impressed with the showroom and below the showroom is the warehouse. So do you really doing your homework or are you trying to

bad mouth the company. not very nice you know.

i'm sorry, maybe i might be wrong. Cause from their namecard, they are actually many china series listed. And i heard from my reno contractors, he mentioned they were only 1 year old. WAREHOUSE = own stocks. maybe i'm wrong totally but did they draw their stocks from some where else ?

anyway, i've got my flooring done already. No more homework required

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My flooring is Tarkett.

Personally, I feel that the quality of the flooring is good but the same could not be said about the company which bring the brand to Singapore. To start off, there are limited choices for colours.

If you also believe that there could be no perfect installation, then you will be better off with perhaps Kronotex or Pergo or any company which have been around for a long time. Being a small company means that the risk of inconsistent supplies and acessories exists. It is a big deal when the defects shows after some time and the replacement looks different. Worst if the company stops bringing in the brand totally.

Hi guys,just wonder...for laminate floor there will be a under layer before the actual 1 being place on top right.So for the underlayer we have to pay or normally included?