Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
songyuhan

Tarkett Laminated Floor

well, i jus finished my reno for my 5rm whole hse,and as i promised the sales guy that i l promote his flooring if the overall worksmanship n job is well done,so i m now fullfilling it now ^^. i have use the vintage range from tarkett brand which is a 130 yr old brand n no.1 selling brand in europe.

wherever u go in the market looking for laminate floor, every1 will tell u that they use german technoloy, but produce either in china or malaysia, Y every1 wana link themself to german is becoz all the best machine n state of art technology came from german.Tarkett is manufature from German, its feature is like real wood compare to other brands where it looks plastickic n artificial.it also have a silicon inbuilt to its edge to prevent water damage, tarkett is the only brand in the world tat have such technology to do tat, other brand is just a surface quote of wax etc, no inbuilt.

if u are intrested wif laminate floor, i atually got his name from another tread here in reno talk too, his hp was not mention tat time, i atully mail the owner to find his hp.

the best part bout him is he never bad mouth bout other brand, but share the strenght of all brands u can find, hes selling probably 70% of brands u can find in the market, nice to talk to, after yr session wif him, u probably can sell laminate floor well liao, haha

Edited by songyuhan
Contact nos removal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I agreed that Tarkett is a well known European brand. I heard that it was brought in by a small company in 2008 and they have many brands of laminates. Wonder who is covering the warranty portion, Tarkett? Or the small local company?

The workmanship is warranted by Evorich Holdings Pte Ltd. I heard that they are a full range from China - Malaysia - Germany which they supply mostly to contractors and designers locally. However they only sell Tarkett during exhibition, because of it's high quality. you may contact them @ 9xxxxxxx.

I agreed that Tarkett is a well known European brand. I heard that it was brought in by a small company in 2008 and they have many brands of laminates. Wonder who is covering the warranty portion, Tarkett? Or the small local company?
Edited by JuzChris
Contact nos removal

You can find Tarkett in GoodRich gallery which they display and sell amongst the other top brand. I think buying covers the warranty as well.... at least for workmanship.. I got mine from them and i must say so far the Tarkett quality is IchiBan!!!

Hi, I signed up with Evorich (tarkett laminate) at the Mar09 S'pore Expo. I was looking for a VERY dark brown laminate with minimal patterns/designs and saw a laminate plank with the exact color I wanted, displayed at the Tarkett booth. I was told that if I sign up, I can choose whatever colour I wanted , so I paid a $500 deposit. They quoted me around $3.6k for living rm+dining rm+ master bedrm based on my hdb floorplan. But final price is subjected to actual measurement. So this Evorich guy came over for measurement and I was told that the final price is $2.9k. He brought along some samples and I didn't see the laminate colour I wanted! The samples were VERY limited and I was disappointed. The darkest sample had ridges so I that's a definte no, which leaves us the 2nd darkest colour which has patterns. No choice so I still paid and the following week, they started laying the laminates.

After everything was done, the Evorich guy contacted my husband and said he forgot to measure our masterbedroom and in fact the final price should have been $4k! I was so angry because

1) they didn't have the exact colour I wanted and i'm not very satisfied with the one they laid in my hse. It was stupidity on our part not asking them for the exact name of that colour at the expo

2) We are on an extremely tight budget (1st time owners) so any surprise like this isn't helping us. If the Evorich guy had informed us of this error BEFORE they laid the laminates, we would have told him NOT to lay the laminates in the master bedroom

3) WE COULD HAVE ENGAGED ANOTHER SUPPLIER WHO QUOTED US SLIGHTLY MORE THAN $4K TO LAMINATE THE ENTIRE HOUSE!

So guys, pls becareful when choosing your laminate supplier. Before you sign, 'everything can'. After you sign, 'everything don't have'!

Hi Mito,

I can understand from your point of view. I would have been fed up if I had been misled by the amount in such a huge difference from $2.9k to $4k after final measurement. However I did notice that it was $3.6k from the floor plan and subject to measurement, thus the $4k came. It was an increase of $400. I have friends whom have installed Tarkett laminate floor board and it was never decrease from the first quotation cause of the wastage and stuff.

I have to say that it was the service of this particular salesman whom had miss out your bedroom and cause the confusion. He could have put your selected colours on the quotation and this will further reduce the confusion of not having the actual same colours.

I totally agree that services performance in Singapore should improve.

Edited by gigi.wang.87

Hi Mito,

I can understand from your point of view. I would have been fed up if I had been misled by the amount in such a huge difference from $2.9k to $4k after final measurement. However I did notice that it was $3.6k from the floor plan and subject to measurement, thus the $4k came. It was an increase of $400. I have friends whom have installed Tarkett laminate floor board and it was never decrease from the first quotation cause of the wastage and stuff.

I have to say that it was the service of this particular salesman whom had miss out your bedroom and cause the confusion. He could have put your selected colours on the quotation and this will further reduce the confusion of not having the actual same colours.

I totally agree that services performance in Singapore should improve.

Hi Guys,

What price did you pay for your Tarkett flooring ?

There are supposed to be two types. Grooved one and plain one. Which one did you choose?

Hi bergkamp,

Non-Vgrove is around $5.60psf and V-grove will be $6.60psf, these pricing are from the exhibition. Before exhibition promotion will be $6.60psf(NVG) and 7.60psf.(VG)

pst me for contacts.

Hi Guys,

What price did you pay for your Tarkett flooring ?

There are supposed to be two types. Grooved one and plain one. Which one did you choose?

Hi, I signed up with Evorich (tarkett laminate) at the Mar09 S'pore Expo. I was looking for a VERY dark brown laminate with minimal patterns/designs and saw a laminate plank with the exact color I wanted, displayed at the Tarkett booth. I was told that if I sign up, I can choose whatever colour I wanted , so I paid a $500 deposit. They quoted me around $3.6k for living rm+dining rm+ master bedrm based on my hdb floorplan. But final price is subjected to actual measurement. So this Evorich guy came over for measurement and I was told that the final price is $2.9k. He brought along some samples and I didn't see the laminate colour I wanted! The samples were VERY limited and I was disappointed. The darkest sample had ridges so I that's a definte no, which leaves us the 2nd darkest colour which has patterns. No choice so I still paid and the following week, they started laying the laminates.

After everything was done, the Evorich guy contacted my husband and said he forgot to measure our masterbedroom and in fact the final price should have been $4k! I was so angry because

1) they didn't have the exact colour I wanted and i'm not very satisfied with the one they laid in my hse. It was stupidity on our part not asking them for the exact name of that colour at the expo

2) We are on an extremely tight budget (1st time owners) so any surprise like this isn't helping us. If the Evorich guy had informed us of this error BEFORE they laid the laminates, we would have told him NOT to lay the laminates in the master bedroom

3) WE COULD HAVE ENGAGED ANOTHER SUPPLIER WHO QUOTED US SLIGHTLY MORE THAN $4K TO LAMINATE THE ENTIRE HOUSE!

So guys, pls becareful when choosing your laminate supplier. Before you sign, 'everything can'. After you sign, 'everything don't have'!

I can really feel the pain as right now i am looking for a new flat and also reading around regarding renovation stuffs. This is popular gimmick style which all or almost all suppliers would do in order to get the business. It would be best to get everything written black and white on what they promise and must do, no estimated price....

I can really feel the pain as right now i am looking for a new flat and also reading around regarding renovation stuffs. This is popular gimmick style which all or almost all suppliers would do in order to get the business. It would be best to get everything written black and white on what they promise and must do, no estimated price....

hmm..my experience with them is really good from serving to after sales, mayb its a rare n isolate case where u bump to an inexperience sales person.

thread starter.. i think you've been cheated?

You actually think/believe that their floorings is from germany ?! Omg, from the homework i've done, they are just a 1year old company without a warehouse, small showroom and china made boards. Besides euro companies like pergo,kronotex are able to show me their certs, e.g green label, iso cert and click system patent rights. I believe your f.b doesn't even have the patent rights. Anyway i'm very product cautious.. maybe you feel more comfortable with service provided by your sales man.

F.Y.I- pergo started/invented L.F 20over years ago.. i duno how a 1 year old company can introduce you a 130year old product. good luck

the brand is established www.tarkett.com

not too sure about evorich but heard from the sales saying they are about 7 yrs

but from their website, the are 10yrs liao www.evorich.com.sg

they r also carrying parador brand www.parador.de

the brand is established www.tarkett.com

not too sure about evorich but heard from the sales saying they are about 7 yrs

but from their website, the are 10yrs liao www.evorich.com.sg

they r also carrying parador brand www.parador.de

haha..checked with others they are only around 1year old.

anyway they seemed so desperate when they start dragging me to their table during the exhibition and keep pushing me to sign up. it's quite nasty..

however i think tarkett is a very good brand in germany. But not in sg. their sg supplier is goodrich..can we get from them directly instead ?

haha..checked with others they are only around 1year old.

anyway they seemed so desperate when they start dragging me to their table during the exhibition and keep pushing me to sign up. it's quite nasty..

however i think tarkett is a very good brand in germany. But not in sg. their sg supplier is goodrich..can we get from them directly instead ?

What u mean that u have check with others? Your others are people from the competitors company?? So u believe from people who says or u really do your

homework regarding the company. From the threads that u mentioned that they are only a 1 year old company without a warehouse and only selling china brand floorboards,

but recently i just went to their showroom and was impressed with the showroom and below the showroom is the warehouse. So do you really doing your homework or are you trying to

bad mouth the company. not very nice you know.

I went to Expo and spoke with the Tarkett salesperson. He told me that the whole world knows that Pergo sells the best laminate.

That's why I decided to buy Pergo Practiq (not Family) :)