Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
deljunks

How Do I Place The Bed In This Mbr Layout?

How come bed in the doorway?

I guess will be good to have a partition.......

As in the head of the bed is directly in line with the doorway. So people walking pass my room can see our top body when we are lying down.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Stomach not full ppls in 1960s, stayed in rented rooms without doors but only string-curtains, swee swee, remaining days carried on....

Now, own property, this one bo swee, that one problem.... WHERE/WHAT's the problem lies ?

As in the head of the bed is directly in line with the doorway. So people walking pass my room can see our top body when we are lying down.
Edited by bepgof

Stomach not full ppls in 1960s, stayed in rented rooms without doors but only string-curtains, swee swee, remaining days carried on....

Now, own property, this one bo swee, that one problem.... WHERE/WHAT's the problem lies ?

When a person has more ability to provide more, of course will tend to expect the best. Different living standard expectation for different era.

Hi bepgof,

Your answer always injects laughing gas... kekekeke

In the past where people struggled to make ends meet, they've got no time to think of fengshui.

:rofl:

when I was a kid, I used to sleep in a room with one of the worst fengshui layouts. I recalled having lot's of nightmares, sickly and even got hospitalised for dengue after playing doctor & patient in that same room with other kids!

I was facing a wide row of windows; right side of collapsible bed is facing the bedroom door - and that door is never closed. Always opened wide - and thank goodness I never really wake up in the middle of the night except when I got sick. It was eerie to look out of that door becox of the shadows being cast onto the wall!

And there were mirrored wardrobes behind my headboard; and on the left hand side of that foldable bed...

Edited by edenstrauss

Answer: 吃饱没事找事干, 这不行呀那不可,这边长呀那边短。。。。。。。do till stomach making noise, sigh!

Edited by bepgof

wah really no good to place the head of the bed in the way of the doorway, same as TS post but it is near to windows? table is next to door cos the switch is near the doorway. that common room is for study and no one sleeping. door always open wide.

Command-position-bed.jpg

Edited by dean

Hi Brother Mace,

I am not sure whether you are the one whom read my Bazi 10 years ago. Was your email address previously mavarick@starhub.net.sg? If you are the one, and if you are still reading bazi for people, can you do it once more for me?

The reading you did 10 years back came through :( I am in a rough patch now.

Can you email me at christina_ng77@hotmail.com?

Thank you so much.