Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
qiqi

Looking For 4 Room Hdb At Yishun Near Khatib Mrt

Hihi

am looking for 4A HDB around Khatib MRT. am staying at Sembawang now. Not familiar with Khatib area. Would appreciate any advices/ views on a better location around that area??? Was looking at somewhere near MRT like block 801-811 but worried if the noices from MRT disturbing? At the opposite of the MRT, have more amenities but may not be convenient for my old folks to climb the overhead bridge....

Any views are appreciated!!! :P

Thanks you very much!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hihi

am looking for 4A HDB around Khatib MRT. am staying at Sembawang now. Not familiar with Khatib area. Would appreciate any advices/ views on a better location around that area??? Was looking at somewhere near MRT like block 801-811 but worried if the noices from MRT disturbing? At the opposite of the MRT, have more amenities but may not be convenient for my old folks to climb the overhead bridge....

Thanks you very much!

U must be very excited to have created another thread for it.

Anyway good luck.

U must be very excited to have created another thread for it.

Anyway good luck.

haaa...system hang la. when i got back in, it showed 2 posts here.. :(

hihi, we got a new flat opp khatib mrt, we had a choice viewing at 80X, near MRT but not much amenities and quite noisy from the tracks.

there's a shop n save at khatib mrt, and a coffeeshop at 80x

the sun sets hits the train track, so get a ns facing unit will be good

hihi, we got a new flat opp khatib mrt, we had a choice viewing at 80X, near MRT but not much amenities and quite noisy from the tracks.

there's a shop n save at khatib mrt, and a coffeeshop at 80x

the sun sets hits the train track, so get a ns facing unit will be good

finally the website is up :P

hi fondue, tks for ur comments. it looks like opp units are better choice then. am open to those units opp mrt now. visited a fren house at blk 833 recently, very quiet surrounding and quite convenient. but lately not many units there selling. :( valuation r still above 300k...

do u hv any views from ur house? any other things to share when choosing for the 'perfect' house...

did u get a property agent?

any advice is appreaciated :)

cheers!

qii

finally the website is up :P

hi fondue, tks for ur comments. it looks like opp units are better choice then. am open to those units opp mrt now. visited a fren house at blk 833 recently, very quiet surrounding and quite convenient. but lately not many units there selling. :( valuation r still above 300k...

do u hv any views from ur house? any other things to share when choosing for the 'perfect' house...

did u get a property agent?

any advice is appreaciated :)

cheers!

qii

i live at 825, 8 min quick walk to khatib mrt. the valuation there is around this pricing. yups i got an agent to handle all these.

bad thing abt old estate houses is no point block, so tough to get unblocked view.

i live at 825, 8 min quick walk to khatib mrt. the valuation there is around this pricing. yups i got an agent to handle all these.

bad thing abt old estate houses is no point block, so tough to get unblocked view.

went for a few viewing around 83x/85x/86x. still prefer those block right opp the MRT, ard ur block. good location. too bad really not many seller there. so hard to get a unit there. sigh....there was a unit selling at ur block 2 weeks ago. saw the ads in the paper but when i call up. it was sold the day b4 alredi!!!

how's ur renovation going? or moved in alreadi? any pics to show?

best,

qii

went for a few viewing around 83x/85x/86x. still prefer those block right opp the MRT, ard ur block. good location. too bad really not many seller there. so hard to get a unit there. sigh....there was a unit selling at ur block 2 weeks ago. saw the ads in the paper but when i call up. it was sold the day b4 alredi!!!

how's ur renovation going? or moved in alreadi? any pics to show?

best,

qii

only 4-room?

only 4-room?

dun mind 5rm but px a bit too high now

Hihi

Thanks you very much!

4A at 8xx easily around 320k, if unit near mrt sure will have cov.