Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xvirusga76

A Place To Call Our Home @ Amk

hey, I think they forget to fix the metal cover for your sliding door track. do check with uncle.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

arghhhhhhhhhhhhh should have been more bold and choose white solid top instead of black granite for mine..............

nice leh everything all white white. i like!

hey, I think they forget to fix the metal cover for your sliding door track. do check with uncle.

thanks Ivy,

yap, there are a couple of things pending from Uncle/Alan

1) the cover for the sliding door track

2) box up for the side of the tinted mirror (you can see the timber from side view)

3) MBR windows (we are currently windowless, hope it doesnt rain, yet..:P )

thanks Ivy,

yap, there are a couple of things pending from Uncle/Alan

1) the cover for the sliding door track

2) box up for the side of the tinted mirror (you can see the timber from side view)

3) MBR windows (we are currently windowless, hope it doesnt rain, yet..:P )

huh?? windowless??? so unsafe. My windows are the first to go up. Quick quick chase for the windows. other than rain what if some inconsiderate folks upstairs throw a cigarette butt and it flies in?

really drool over yr place..*Ivy, faster bring a pail for me!!!*

I just hope my house will be as nice as yrs...i happy liao...:)

which ivy? under uncle soon there are 3 right now. AMK Ivy, Seng Kang Ivy and Clementi Ivy

SWEE lor!!! eh, i noted we have the same fridge from Sharp ya;)

the whole place looks so cosy...eh, how come u just shifted but no mess and bozes around? mine is in a mess back then...now is xs mess :P will clear up my cluster today ;)

F4,

hahaah, thanks! :rolleyes:

you know wat, ever since HO on thursday evening, we have been busy scrubbing floors , unpacking our loots from previous shoppings, and clearing as much boxes as possible for 5 days, every evening till about 3am! :sport-smiley-004: call us super kiasu, .. but we want the house it tip top move-in condition, in fact, we were ready by Friday nite and we had our first guests for dinner (packed dinner of course, coz no cutlery yet..) on Sat nite... :)

Ivy

Edited by xvirusga76

which ivy? under uncle soon there are 3 right now. AMK Ivy, Seng Kang Ivy and Clementi Ivy

U la...i am yr Manager ma...btw,..how come suddenly so many Ivy de?

U la...i am yr Manager ma...btw,..how come suddenly so many Ivy de?

but I not your MAID leh.

where got suddenly, you this diamond must be still compressed under dunno which mountain waiting to be cut right?? all along got 3. so long liao, AMK Ivy reno finished, Clementi one finishing, Seng Kang one at Carpentry discussion stage. All 3 happened to be served by Ah Wei for carpentry so we make everyone very luan.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhh should have been more bold and choose white solid top instead of black granite for mine..............

nice leh everything all white white. i like!

Folks,

to tell you honestly.. there is a BIG PRICE TO PAY LE... to keep all white! my gosh.. i tell you, i have scrubbed, sweeped, and cleaned floors more than i have done in my whole entire life! :jawdrop: the kitchen flooring especially, though extremely nice to walk around, its the hardest to maintain, coz i have been SCRUBBING lorx..

btw, post reno fatigue, and due to lack of sleep.. i am now down with cough, flu and fever...ahahahhah... costs of vanity and perfectionism..

Olso, one ting to remb all folks, some very IMPT pointers, if you intend to do suspended bottom cabinets, do remb to leave at least a 0.5m gap between the divider and the cabinet... for ease of clearing debris from under, you have no idea how much the ah nehs simply sweep the DEBRIS under :P

my ah laoz did a small mistake by keeping the side of the bottom cabinet (hood/hob/sink) to the max near the glass divider, i practically had to sleep tummy down on the floor to dig the debris out...

Edited by xvirusga76

but I not your MAID leh.

where got suddenly, you this diamond must be still compressed under dunno which mountain waiting to be cut right?? all along got 3. so long liao, AMK Ivy reno finished, Clementi one finishing, Seng Kang one at Carpentry discussion stage. All 3 happened to be served by Ah Wei for carpentry so we make everyone very luan.

wah...really male everyone v luan ley...me also v confuse liao. :bleah:

No la...u getting popular nowsday...how to ser de let u be my maid de...u are my $$$ churning machine lor.... :notti:

Folks,

to tell you honestly.. there is a BIG PRICE TO PAY LE... to keep all white! my gosh.. i tell you, i have scrubbed, sweeped, and cleaned floors more than i have done in my whole entire life! :jawdrop: the kitchen flooring especially, though extremely nice to walk around, its the hardest to maintain, coz i have been SCRUBBING lorx..

btw, post reno fatigue, and due to lack of sleep.. i am now down with cough, flu and fever...ahahahhah... costs of vanity and perfectionism..

Olso, one ting to remb all folks, some very IMPT pointers, if you intend to do suspended bottom cabinets, do remb to leave at least a 0.5 gap between the divider and the cabinet... for ease of clearing debris from under, no have no idea how much the ah nehs simply sweep the DEBRIS under :P

my ah laoz did a small mistake by keeping the side of the bottom cabinet (hood/hob/sink) to the max near the glass divider, i practically had to sleep tummy down on the floor to dig the debris out...

U better take good care..."AMK Ivy" ...:P

Initally wanted to do a suspended cabinets as well...but wifey object to it due to storage constraint(which we din cook much also) and got to know from a frd who is is carpentry that overtime, if the load is too heavy, it may "sink" abit....that y give up this idea...sigh...sad...

Edited by blue_diamond

Kids' Bedroom - without Beds at the moment.. in new shade of Celery Green

Photo0481.jpg

MBR Wadrobe - No beds yet

Photo0478.jpg

Wadrobe c/w Ikea Wadrobe lights

Photo0503.jpg

Photo0480.jpg

Photo0414.jpg

Edited by xvirusga76

U better take good care..."AMK Ivy" ...:P

Initally wanted to do a suspended cabinets as well...but wifey object to it due to storage constraint(which we din cook much also) and got to know from a frd who is is carpentry that overtime, if the load is too heavy, it may "sink" abit....that y give up this idea...sigh...sad...

Blue Diamond,

Yap, we are not overloading the bottom cabinets becoz of these reasons.. i'll be extra careful... will warn hubby not to overload too, coz, HE has the tendancy to do so instead..hahaahah..