Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xvirusga76

A Place To Call Our Home @ Amk

Thanks, then how do they 'seal' up the edges? Cos if not solid core, there'll be some visible lines right?

May go there to take a look but too much poor feedback about them, not so keen to buy from them.

Kthc,

the carpentry guys took the paint pen to draw the lines lorx :) its visible black lines lah.. after drawing them, 30% less visible.. for us, we can live with it...no budgt for my dream solid core.. haiz.. next house bah..when i save more.. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi xvirusga76,

Your house look good and cosy. I like your glass sliding doors. Did you hack the wall and put those glass sliding doors? It really make the whole place look spacious. :thumbs up:

Rasp,

thanks for your compliments! :) yeap. we hack the wall dividing the living and kitchen, and replace it with the glass sliding doors 1 ft further to expand the living room.. depends..on u..coz we dun need such long kitchen :)

Kthc,

the carpentry guys took the paint pen to draw the lines lorx :) its visible black lines lah.. after drawing them, 30% less visible.. for us, we can live with it...no budgt for my dream solid core.. haiz.. next house bah..when i save more.. :P

Thanks, looked seamless in the pictures, very nicely done:)

waaaaa so nice!!!!:D n i fully agree on the maintenance. as it is, i am already wiping my white kitchen cabinets with turpentine/thinner every now and then to clean it, so i can imagine yours.. pls ask uncle for one or two bottles of turpentine/thinner. trust me, u will definitely need it.

waaaaa so nice!!!!:D n i fully agree on the maintenance. as it is, i am already wiping my white kitchen cabinets with turpentine/thinner every now and then to clean it, so i can imagine yours.. pls ask uncle for one or two bottles of turpentine/thinner. trust me, u will definitely need it.

use thinner and turpentine arh!! omg... alamak..will get my ah laoz to do it instead...dun like tat smell :P

your white white world is really looking so....niceeeee. i like your bay windows, for the study room a lot leh. then i found out that we are using the same washing machine too. that guy who is hiding at a corner, is your hubby?

your white white world is really looking so....niceeeee. i like your bay windows, for the study room a lot leh. then i found out that we are using the same washing machine too. that guy who is hiding at a corner, is your hubby?

Pinklady,

thank you for your compliments :) tho white white world has HUGe sacrifices and homework :)

Yap..thatz my ah laoz trying to avoid my trigger happy moments..:P

Kthc,

I asked Ah Wei guys to draw the lines for my carpentry too.. But they say it's not them leh.. haiz.. I'm thinking would it fade with time? I should have top up to solid core..

I asked Ah Wei guys to draw the lines for my carpentry too.. But they say it's not them leh.. haiz.. I'm thinking would it fade with time? I should have top up to solid core..

booy u talk directly to ah wei about that. I complain about a super ugly joint line on my boys' low cabinets and he asked his guys to touch up for me. I believe they use the same paint pen and it does look less obvious after that.

hmmm.... i like ur design :) can i know how much you spend?

i'm loss dunno where to start looking for infomation, i'm also getting Uncle Soon to do my new home. But what i need to give him? do i have to roughly draft out a list of thing i need to do? LOLz sorry so many question really noob in this :bangwall:

i'm loss dunno where to start looking for infomation, i'm also getting Uncle Soon to do my new home. But what i need to give him? do i have to roughly draft out a list of thing i need to do? LOLz sorry so many question really noob in this :bangwall:

yes, you should roughly draft one list... so that you wont miss out anything you want done..

Francine, you hopped over from facebook?

dun be loss. U nee to give uncle ur floor plan and share with him roughly what you will like to do. He will give u a draft quote from your discussion.

where is ur new place? why not u start ur own T-blog so that other forummers can help you along too :)

Hi! Your house is nicely done! White kitchens are so classy especially with suspended cabinets. Too bad both will not be possible for me as I need storage space and wish to have a low maintenance house. :P

Looks like you are one of the rare few in this forum who installed the Fujioh NL900R hood. I'm considering this model, how do you find it? Is it effective in sucking up the fumes and grease?