Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rierie

Dd And Rr 's Love Nest

ALAMAK I've been so irregular in the forum that I just realised your house is done! *SWEE*!! especially now with all the curtains in and the little decorative stuff.

I love that bookshelf too

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
thanks joschia! reno alone (excluding window grilles, curtains) is about 32K

Can share with me your ID / contractor contact as i'm current still sourcing for one. thanks

mm..does that mean there's a special cleaning agent for marble/granite? think later i muz also go to home-fix le..have to buy a lock :D

shld have bah, can ask the salesperson to recommend. i go to the northpoint branch, service is so far so good la.

last time nvr step foot into home-fix. after having own house, home-fix become an important place to look for maintenance/home products liao.

ALAMAK I've been so irregular in the forum that I just realised your house is done! *SWEE*!! especially now with all the curtains in and the little decorative stuff.

I love that bookshelf too

pinkpetter...u too busy le la..thats why :D thanks!!! hahahahaha...luckily u advise me some stuff :)

my htb is now sitting next to me, telling me this "you dun have to be so active in renotalk, u dun have to". patting my back as he tell me this. tsk tsk!

Edited by rierie

Can share with me your ID / contractor contact as i'm current still sourcing for one. thanks

My ID is Eric. His number is 91018299.

u can try telling him my name - Hui Mei from upper boon keng road. if he dun get back to u, tell me. i go take parang after him :P

pinkpetter...u too busy le la..thats why :D thanks!!! hahahahaha...luckily u advise me some stuff :)

my htb is now sitting next to me, telling me this "you dun have to be so active in renotalk, u dun have to". patting my back as he tell me this. tsk tsk!

U ARE BEEN WATCHED!!!! :o8|:bleah:

forkie!!! here's the contact of Joyce - 91377375

u can tell her that u are recommended by Mr Low (my htb) from upper boon keng road. installation was done yesterday. see if can get more discount or not :D

Arrigato !!!

But i wont be contacting her until my hse is like 70% completed.

Now still clueless as i haven confirmed my colors for painting, sofa not bought yet so duno wad color schemes i will be getting. >_>

mm...didn't know that granite need maintenance de..okok..later muz remind htb to take good care of his kitchen top :D

pbtgal..dun worry la...i didn't show the surrondings of my flat. my bad. haiz...think htb and i aly have internal injuries liao..think will need to go ICU after we finish our wedding dinners..

Granite no need alot maintenance. But since it is porous material, you need to remembered keep it dry. Sealant is to prevent the granite to absorb the fluid but think need to reapply every fews yrs.

Abo it will actually hmmm absorb water.

Imagine the fluid is smelly/dirty water...... then the granite top will turn into a smelly top :X

Edited by forkie

U ARE BEEN WATCHED!!!! :o8|:bleah:

htb: yea...and i just read the conversation that u guys had about sneaking away from the shopping conversation :dribble:

rierie! I love this! how much was it?

Im planningfor a wall to wall book shelf soon hehe :D

thanks newnyew!! 1200 (after rounds of nego - from 1500) :D

htb: yea...and i just read the conversation that u guys had about sneaking away from the shopping conversation :dribble:

err...me innocent de.... zz

we are serious people here...only talking about reno... :good:

err...me innocent de.... zz

we are serious people here...only talking about reno... :good:

hahahahaha...he's just kidding de la... :yamseng:

the curtains are nice... the bookshelf nice too. can put a lot of books. wondered ur bookshlef bigger or mine

thanks guy77!

ehh...i dunno if urs is bigger leh...never take measurement. ;)