Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rierie

Dd And Rr 's Love Nest

It was mentioned before in the 8 days and maybe chinese papers some time ago.

I think its only after the birth of zoe tay's 2nd child, mark lee's wife asked zoe tay to let her sit on her bed while eating mee sua. Apparently this is another way of rubbing off 'fertility' fortune that sort. Its akin to touching a pregnant lady's tummy in the hope that you get the same fertility luck, see? That's how mark lee's wife was blessed with a baby so soon after that.

Zoe Tay herself confirm it in the 8 Days magazine when she was asked about it.

thanks bunbun!

oh? what happened? how come ah jie's bed brought luck to mark lee's wife?

Edited by BunBun

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
It was mentioned before in the 8 days and maybe chinese papers some time ago.

I think its only after the birth of zoe tay's 2nd child, mark lee's wife asked zoe tay to let her sit on her bed while eating mee sua. Apparently this is another way of rubbing off 'fertility' fortune that sort. Its akin to touching a pregnant lady's tummy in the hope that you get the same fertility luck, see? That's how mark lee's wife was blessed with a baby so soon after that.

Zoe Tay herself confirm it in the 8 Days magazine when she was asked about it.

mmmm...thats news to me!

okok..i think i better be a good girl and let them jump :D just look away when they do it. ahhahahahahahha

Kekeke anyway can also get a baby to roll about on the bed if you are afraid of kids jumping on it but must check with the older generation better. Heh or else just close one eye to it since happy occasion also right? :P

mmmm...thats news to me!

okok..i think i better be a good girl and let them jump :D just look away when they do it. ahhahahahahahha

wahh rierie, your living room window is such a super long stretch. Your curtains must have cost u a bomb.

Yah your hse looks very nice !

Worth the $ spend !

Curtains indeed very nice ! Got lobang bo ? I gotta shop for curtains soon ~~~

Hi rierie

everything nice!!! Is your mbr vanity top granite? Very posh looking woh. :dribble:

Anyway, i met up my ID last weekend and decided to shift the main door out for more privacy + will be doing shoe cabinet at the recess dun wan people to have access to it.

wahh rierie, your living room window is such a super long stretch. Your curtains must have cost u a bomb.

ya lor..thats why i also so very heart pain for my curtains. but now i like them a lot. hahahahah :P

Yah your hse looks very nice !

Worth the $ spend !

Curtains indeed very nice ! Got lobang bo ? I gotta shop for curtains soon ~~~

thanks forkie! my curtains plus roller blinds cost me 1780. acceptable to u?

i also heard about jimmy textile at tanjong katong complex.

Hi rierie

everything nice!!! Is your mbr vanity top granite? Very posh looking woh. :dribble:

Anyway, i met up my ID last weekend and decided to shift the main door out for more privacy + will be doing shoe cabinet at the recess dun wan people to have access to it.

yo pbtgal! my mbr vanity top is marble. :sport-smiley-018: hahahahah..Eric chose it for us. initially i was super against it cuz the sample was very small and doesn't look very nice :yamseng:

woah..how are u going to shift the main door? hack the left wall next to the door and build a wall where ur current door is at now? yea..we were also concerned that there will be ppl stealing our shoes. but also good la..u won't have neighbours peering into ur house :D

thanks forkie! my curtains plus roller blinds cost me 1780. acceptable to u?

i also heard about jimmy textile at tanjong katong complex.

Eh.... a few hundreds over my expectations ahaha !

Can consider la but not very cheap leh !

but your windows like much more then me so maybe i can save abit :X

Roller blinds i oso thinking want to get for MBR ornot....

read some reviews very leh cheh to clean and easy spoil bla bla....

Eh.... a few hundreds over my expectations ahaha !

Can consider la but not very cheap leh !

but your windows like much more then me so maybe i can save abit :X

Roller blinds i oso thinking want to get for MBR ornot....

read some reviews very leh cheh to clean and easy spoil bla bla....

mm..i dunno if roller blonds will be very leh cheh to clean and easy spoil. but it's the best we can use for study room cuz need some light to come in..

for us, we chose those heavy heavy ones..thats why a bit ex. but this is much cheaper than what my first curtain lady quoted me - about 3750

later i'll give u the contact of Joyce (the curtain lady who we chose)..must ask my htb..heehee

mm..i dunno if roller blonds will be very leh cheh to clean and easy spoil. but it's the best we can use for study room cuz need some light to come in..

for us, we chose those heavy heavy ones..thats why a bit ex. but this is much cheaper than what my first curtain lady quoted me - about 3750

later i'll give u the contact of Joyce (the curtain lady who we chose)..must ask my htb..heehee

Okie dokie !

Gum xia ! 谢谢 ! mmm goy ! Ma kasih ! :D

yo pbtgal! my mbr vanity top is marble. :sport-smiley-018: hahahahah..Eric chose it for us. initially i was super against it cuz the sample was very small and doesn't look very nice :yamseng:

woah..how are u going to shift the main door? hack the left wall next to the door and build a wall where ur current door is at now? yea..we were also concerned that there will be ppl stealing our shoes. but also good la..u won't have neighbours peering into ur house :D

Oh, marble. We will be using granite for our vanity top & kitchen. Hopefully will turn out nice nice too.

We need not hack the wall next to the door cos the door + frame made up the original doorway. But we need to build a wall next to the new door entrance. Will show pics when finally done up but another round of waiting haha.

Oh, marble. We will be using granite for our vanity top & kitchen. Hopefully will turn out nice nice too.

We need not hack the wall next to the door cos the door + frame made up the original doorway. But we need to build a wall next to the new door entrance. Will show pics when finally done up but another round of waiting haha.

wa seh! granite will even be nicer lor!!! ahahhahahahaha muz show us pic yar~~ :drunk:

mm...guess have to wait for pics about ur main door..i'm bad in picturing things. :(

wa seh! granite will even be nicer lor!!! ahahhahahahaha muz show us pic yar~~ :drunk:

mm...guess have to wait for pics about ur main door..i'm bad in picturing things. :(

Hee, hope so lor but your house really very nice leh. I envy your super long space for the windows. So when u buying over the recess. I know its super tedious process to get it done after reading pinkpetter's blog.

Hee, hope so lor but your house really very nice leh. I envy your super long space for the windows. So when u buying over the recess. I know its super tedious process to get it done after reading pinkpetter's blog.

haiz...i dun have recess to buy ar...if i buy, then my neighbours cannot go take lift le..

thanks for your compliments :D that stretch of windows is nice, i agree. but got afternoon sun..haiz...