Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
swift

Stand Alone Portable Bathtubs

Hi, I'm looking for those stand alone, portable bathtubs, similiar to those below.

Anybody knows where can i find them? Many many Thanks.

324521788_79f47e86bd.jpgimg_bathtubs_ove_bov1a.jpgNew-Style-Standing-Bathtubs-803-.jpgHigh-Quality-Bathtubs.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, I'm looking for those stand alone, portable bathtubs, similiar to those below.

Anybody knows where can i find them? Many many Thanks.

324521788_79f47e86bd.jpgimg_bathtubs_ove_bov1a.jpgNew-Style-Standing-Bathtubs-803-.jpgHigh-Quality-Bathtubs.jpg

Hi,

I saw these pictures and some real display at Hupfarri Bathroom & Kitchen Gallery Pte Ltd. You can try there.

Address : 261A Changi Road Tel : 67429506

regards

Hi,

I saw these pictures and some real display at Hupfarri Bathroom & Kitchen Gallery Pte Ltd. You can try there.

Address : 261A Changi Road Tel : 67429506

regards

Any idea whats the price range like?

Or if there any other venues around the area to shop?

I'm really keen on getting one, and have been searching around.

It ain't accessible for me to travel all the way to Changi, juz to see a few display. :horse:

And what if the pricing ain't favourable??

hi swift!!

How much are you willing to spend on your portable free-standing tub? Those in your post look like they cost a few thousands and can be found in Balestier, a shop next to LIGHTOLOGY, i think its called BATHWORLD...i think. There are some on display at HELMSLY, which is in the industrial area in Bishan.

I think most shops will only have a few models on display/sale.

I got mine from Adamas Balestier, tho the display is only at Adamas Jln Besar. Its smaller than those in your post, 1.4m in length. ;)

034.jpg

hi swift!!

How much are you willing to spend on your portable free-standing tub? Those in your post look like they cost a few thousands and can be found in Balestier, a shop next to LIGHTOLOGY, i think its called BATHWORLD...i think. There are some on display at HELMSLY, which is in the industrial area in Bishan.

I got mine from Adamas Balestier, tho the display is only at Adamas Jln Besar. Its smaller than those in your post, 1.4m in length. ;)

HI

If I am not wrong the price is about $600++ for small one, there is big one thats look likes your pic abt $2K. Anyway I think it really matter to the size that you are looking for.

Here is the telephone no you can call n check, there are not really changi changi, they are very near to Eunos MRT.

Tel : 67429506

Good Luck!

hi swift!!

034.jpg

Actually, it wasn't how much am i willing to spend... as originally i dun even have a rough gauge on how much it cost?

I've preferred these type of stand alone type as its looks more clean cut, and without the hassle of laying tiles.

After some shopping, i was brought down to earth.

Yes, I've been to BATHWORLD, and even directly opposite, there is another shop called Ideal.

Wow... nice bath tubs they hold... but the price range is $2500 - $5000.... there was another shop that told me, a designer bathtub can even cost ard $11,000...

So i've to be realistic with my budget...

Sure! For this long weekend, I'll be combing Jalan Besar, check out mister_molley's, and also the one in Eunos (as happyharu8 mentioned)

Thanks everyone for responding.

Would appreciate it, if any others like to add on...

ashes02:

ya lah, its easier to wash under the tub...mine has mini itty bitty legs so i haven't got round to washing underneath yet. I have an extra drainage hole below so contractor said can splash water to clean...dunno leh :unsure:

swift:

i actually got my tub from ideal bath last year, and paid full as they said there was 1pc left. But when i asked for delivery 2 months ago, they rang last minute and claimed they broke the tub suddenly. they offered another design which we didn't like, so we asked for full refund...which was a blessing in disguise coz my tub altho short, is very deep.. and cheap! only $690 from Balestier! (of course we bought other stuff from them lah)

If you are getting it from Jln Besah, pls speak to the local boss, coz a Chinese national guy we spoke to qouted $880 for it.

And the total cost of building hollow block wall for a non-stand alone tub, plus tiling, piping and tub wld have cost more than $690. Wheee :P

this is the one i intend to get. its $1.2k. i prefer those with 'legs' actually. can wash the floors easily.

IMG_0016_2.jpg

Actually, i'm skeptical to those with legs, feels insecure as it seems may topple? :bangwall:

ashes02: can i check with you, wats the dimensions for the bathtub in your picture?

ashes02:

ya lah, its easier to wash under the tub...mine has mini itty bitty legs so i haven't got round to washing underneath yet. I have an extra drainage hole below so contractor said can splash water to clean...dunno leh :unsure:

swift:

i actually got my tub from ideal bath last year, and paid full as they said there was 1pc left. But when i asked for delivery 2 months ago, they rang last minute and claimed they broke the tub suddenly. they offered another design which we didn't like, so we asked for full refund...which was a blessing in disguise coz my tub altho short, is very deep.. and cheap! only $690 from Balestier! (of course we bought other stuff from them lah)

If you are getting it from Jln Besah, pls speak to the local boss, coz a Chinese national guy we spoke to qouted $880 for it.

And the total cost of building hollow block wall for a non-stand alone tub, plus tiling, piping and tub wld have cost more than $690. Wheee :P

Hey mister_molly.

Just to share, since u are having a deep tub.

Today, some one told me abt, there is this 'portable system' in the market, whereby u can insert into your deep bathtub, to have the jaccuzzi effect.

And accordingly, this system originates from Taiwan, claims to have some 'therapeutic' health benefits...

ashes02:

swift:

mister_molly, I am also looking for stand alone portable bathtubs, for your tub from adamas (the one you showed in your pic) how much did it cost? and the dimensions? length, width, height? Thanks!

mister_molly, I am also looking for stand alone portable bathtubs, for your tub from adamas (the one you showed in your pic) how much did it cost? and the dimensions? length, width, height? Thanks!

my tub is 1.4m length, 80cm at the widest, and 78cm high. they initially qouted $750 for it, but in the end bought it for $690 coz we bought other stuff also. They have other sizes, but no displays, just catalogues. but since I saw it at Adamas Jln Besah, and tried it out already, i got it. :P

Swift:

Thanks swift! I think I've seen something like that before, but not in Singapore....for now i'm just gonna use bath salts...unless my hubby is keen to buy it for me!! hehehe

Hey mister_molly.

Just to share, since u are having a deep tub.

Today, some one told me abt, there is this 'portable system' in the market, whereby u can insert into your deep bathtub, to have the jaccuzzi effect.

And accordingly, this system originates from Taiwan, claims to have some 'therapeutic' health benefits...

hi i think r toking abt this and i've done alot of research on tat :D

Sg_2000_Hydrotherapy_Home_Spa.jpg

Mo1.jpg

the fiberglass tub comes free when u get the spa system. it is selling ard SGD3000 in sg but i managed to find a price of SGD2000

from a Malaysia reseller but u have to pick up yourself in KL :rolleyes: it is actually from a MLM company, u can PM me if u wan their details :)

the tub alone is sold ard RM650 from the same malaysia reseller and the dimensions are Length = 46" Width = 27" Height = 23"

Hope this helps ;)

Actually, i'm skeptical to those with legs, feels insecure as it seems may topple? :bangwall:

ashes02: can i check with you, wats the dimensions for the bathtub in your picture?

i dun think will topple bah, quite heavy. dun hv the dimensions, forgot to take down.

still looking ard for cheaper tubs...

my tub is 1.4m length, 80cm at the widest, and 78cm high. they initially qouted $750 for it, but in the end bought it for $690 coz we bought other stuff also. They have other sizes, but no displays, just catalogues. but since I saw it at Adamas Jln Besah, and tried it out already, i got it. :P

Swift:

Thanks swift! I think I've seen something like that before, but not in Singapore....for now i'm just gonna use bath salts...unless my hubby is keen to buy it for me!! hehehe

Thanks for the info mister_molly, will go measure my bathroom and see whether can put this big guy in =)