Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

ya..pls update picture here lei,hehe..

He didnt charge me for hacking the kitchen,no debris charge too.hehe :P

then i must get more freebies from him :rolleyes: will be meeting him later...you bargain that part with him or he throw it in for you....

Oh ya till now i don't know what's your reno final bill or maybe i forgot :unsure: can pm me...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i remember he told me depends on housing size..If i am not wrong,he did charged a bit fees on the debris from Angel,

He told me because hers is EM and she got quite alot to hack,including a big bath tub.

So if u have alot perhaps he will charge u a little,maybe?

He said mine only a little and never hack the floor,so he waive it away for me :D

ya i think so....will upload my photos...lots of debris!!!

then i must get more freebies from him :rolleyes: will be meeting him later...you bargain that part with him or he throw it in for you....

Oh ya till now i don't know what's your reno final bill or maybe i forgot :unsure: can pm me...

Hey Preciousjam, good luck with your bargaining, i'll also try that before we confirm with him:)

preciousjam, side track...u managed to call my friend?

I also waiting to see pics leh....hehe

have been so busy these few days...have not call her yet...think i'll call her later....hehe

Hey Preciousjam, good luck with your bargaining, i'll also try that before we confirm with him:)

wish both of us luck.... :yamseng:

after 3 days of hacking and knocking, this is what remains....

View from main door

IMG_5759.jpg

View from the baclony

IMG_5760.jpg

where the study room used to be

IMG_5761.jpg

Day 4:

Met Yeak at our place and he explain to us some of the things tilers were doing...they've started building wall for my kitchen and storeroom and touching up on the walls that were hacked....

the electrician also came in to check on things...it also set our minds at ease coz its the same guy we saw doing another house...he remembers us too....

I ask Yeak what is the metal thing for...he say put this will make sure that the angle of the beam is the same throughout...SWEE :good:

IMG_5832.jpg

IMG_5834.jpg

The new wall between room and kitchen

IMG_5841.jpg

The other side of the wall

IMG_5839.jpg

the store

IMG_5838.jpg

IMG_5837.jpg

for added security, these walls were supported by nails drilled into the actual wall

In another room, they are soaking the wall tiles in water before using it....

so far so good...monday should be able to see toilet wall tiles up....so excited to see what's the wall tiles gonna look like....

tomorrow should be able to see the drawings for the cabinets....

Edited by preciousjam

looks very good with progression :) mine hor...still waiting for the stupid approval that simply takes ages :dunno:

your approval taking abit too long hor...already submit for so long and not as if they need the engineer to take a look...

have you got any updates?

sigh...probably i suay lah...my officer really very bochap...until i called the HWQ and they transfer me everywhere...in the end, saying my officer will call me. No sound no picture yet...

sigh...probably i suay lah...my officer really very bochap...until i called the HWQ and they transfer me everywhere...in the end, saying my officer will call me. No sound no picture yet...

i hope you will have good news tomorrow...so for the time being nothing can be done?

i hope you will have good news tomorrow...so for the time being nothing can be done?

Preciousjam, thanks for the contact. Looking fwd to your renovation photos :dribble: