preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

the master bedroom

IMG_5697.jpg

MBR toilet

IMG_5699.jpg

View from balcony

IMG_5707.jpg

I actually missed out on this....The view from the balcony is unsightly. its only when my mum mention and now i've to think of how to minimize the view....

any ideas anyone?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

seems like urs is high floor. a total overhaul i guess?? i think the only way to minimize the view is to draw the curtains loh

quite weird to have a compressor in the toilet. wouldn't the ex owners be disturbed by the noise when doing "business" or showering?

seems like urs is high floor. a total overhaul i guess?? i think the only way to minimize the view is to draw the curtains loh

yup...definitely total overhaul...initially wanted to keep flooring but i guess its better to do up all the major ones first...difficut to do that when we already move in....

quite weird to have a compressor in the toilet. wouldn't the ex owners be disturbed by the noise when doing "business" or showering?

we were quite shocked to find it there when we saw the house...but anyway not gonna keep it so its ok....

juz find it funny...

we were quite shocked to find it there when we saw the house...but anyway not gonna keep it so its ok....

juz find it funny...

anyway urs will be quite a major overhaul - so the appalling looking toilets have to GO! lol :dancingqueen:

do u need to go for dong tu today with mr yeak? we never did dong tu for our place, better don't let my mum hears that :P

anyway urs will be quite a major overhaul - so the appalling looking toilets have to GO! lol :dancingqueen:

do u need to go for dong tu today with mr yeak? we never did dong tu for our place, better don't let my mum hears that :P

I also never thought of doing all these until my mum reminded me, thought better juz do it to have a piece of mind....she gave me time of 9-11 or 3-5...we told Yeak yesterday...He told us can only do it from 3-5....true enough at 3.30 he called hubby to inform him that it has been done already...kind of him to call (he was afraid we might get worried whether he remember anot)

Monday officially start all the hacking....so Yeak did all the markings of what stays and what goes....very thorough.... :good:

the ex owners left the dining table behind? quite a big hse wor, alot of space to play with :)

ya...but its coz my agent wanted it so she have to clear it out for me by tomorrow....

lots of space means lots of CLEANING!!!! we'll be changing the layout abit...so that its not so dark....

Met one of the neighbours yesterday...told her about the hacking and talk talk...she very nice even wanted to show us her house... :)

:) Good for you to have such friendly and nice neighbours! Is she your immediate neighbour? :)

mm I think the flooring really have to change... it's the ceramic sort, much like my old ones too and they cracked and popped so I guess we should take no risks... :) The main door opens into a very spacious living....

i'm surprised by the compressor too! doesnt it gets too hot in the toilet? ;)

Anyway, finalised the reno list already? :)

wow.. congrats... looks like a HUGE space... hope to pop in with my sister when yours is done. She is getting a new house in July too.

wow.. congrats... looks like a HUGE space... hope to pop in with my sister when yours is done. She is getting a new house in July too.

sure...i'll update you....so far have to decided to change all the floorings, wall tiles for toilets and kitchen, rewired, doing some partition, carpentary works will be kitchen cabinets, tv console, shoe cabinet, MBR wardrobe....still thinking what else i have to do?!! ;)

Do u intend to keep your dining area?It looks like u can have some privacy dining in that small room,so cute!haha..

you can revamp it like a restaurant cubicle room,haha. :P

not gonna keep it will transform that into a room....too dark for a dining area afternoon also got to on light when eating.... :rolleyes:

we gonna hack down the wall in the living room to convert that study room to a dining area....

YEAH YEAH!!!!Today Hacking starts...will be going down this evening to see how the place look like!!! :dancingqueen: